What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Dogs be docked points?

BranVan3000

Coach
Give me a break.

I can't stand the dogs but there needs to be more characters like Graham in the game.

More Graham's and less political correctness so the game can get back to where it was 10-15 years ago when it was known as a man's game.

Not the watered down, kid friendly, PG rated bull crap it has become.

I don't think ear biting, head butting and knee snapping are good characteristics we should be fighting to keep. The guy needs to pull his head in, he is a loose cannon in big games and none of it has helped his team

Cammo

Bench
I don't think ear biting, head butting and knee snapping are good characteristics we should be fighting to keep. The guy needs to pull his head in, he is a loose cannon in big games and none of it has helped his team

Has he ever beaten up on a woman?

Mr Spock!

Referee
I watched most of the game with the sound off. I say most because when I did try to watch it with sound, I'd get annoyed at the BS these blokes sprout and the continual jabber of the miked-up refs yelling the count and calling held repeatedly. So off it went how so much more enjoyable it was.

You should have watched the second game and ray Hadley wanking on about Ray Warren's pillow. Apparently there was a game of football on.

Reynolds out for 4 months, can't believe people are arguing with the penalty.

What the f**k difference does it make if Reynolds is out for 4 months. You think if Reynolds wasn't injured in a freak accident that the refs would have given that penalty? Graham basically fell into the guys leg. The entire incident is bullshit. A bullshit decision, a bullshit reaction and bullshit fan behaviour.

saint.nick

Coach
What the f**k difference does it make if Reynolds is out for 4 months. You think if Reynolds wasn't injured in a freak accident that the refs would have given that penalty? Graham basically fell into the guys leg. The entire incident is bullshit. A bullshit decision, a bullshit reaction and bullshit fan behaviour.

So high tackles penalties are bullshit because they're accidental?

souths_pride

Juniors
They should be made to play in front of an empty stadium. You can't control savages from the stone age.

I think that is an appropriate punishment. I know for a fact they use that in the Champions League for football in Europe if the crowd misbehaves. I don't think you can dock competition points because it will make the premiership a farce. Also, by docking competition points your punishing the wrong people; the points belong to the players and the teams not the fans. Playing in front of an empty stadiums punishes the fans which is what you want to do in those situations.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You should have watched the second game and ray Hadley wanking on about Ray Warren's pillow. Apparently there was a game of football on.

Watch the hull fc v HKR game on fox today, they turn the mic on the crowd. Drowns out the crap commentary!

alien

Referee
Sure, but the bias by the officials towards Souths is so great that they'd have awarded it even if he'd missed.

It's a waste of time even playing this season. Souths are going to be premiers come hell or high water. They got every conceivable leg-up last year, and they're getting the same this year.

:lol: it's incredible how delusional some people are :crazy::crazy::crazy: :lol:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
:lol: it's incredible how delusional some people are

:sarcasm:

Settle down good sir. I know how frustrating being an alien can be, given I was a resident alien for years once.

After the minimum timeframe had passed I filed the paperwork, paid the fee and cleared it right up.
Then I got a job a at the Kwik-E-Mart. My parents, Herb and Judy Nahasapeemapetilon were so happy for me.

Then I pretended to be a lol@souffs fan and asked which way it was to the welfare office...

James Graham involved in another ugly incident.

He's just a wild animal.

The Bulldogs supporters have always been feral nothing new here.

Time for the league to hit this Club with a competition points deduction for poor crowd behaviour and then maybe the fans will think twice about this kind of behaviour in the future.

Absolute disgrace of a football Club!

alien

Referee
:sarcasm:

Settle down good sir. I know how frustrating being an alien can be, given I was a resident alien for years once.

After the minimum timeframe had passed I filed the paperwork, paid the fee and cleared it right up.
Then I got a job a at the Kwik-E-Mart. My parents, Herb and Judy Nahasapeemapetilon were so happy for me.

Then I pretended to be a lol@souffs fan and asked which way it was to the welfare office...

please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg

mattyg

Bench
Maybe parra should play in front of empty grounds after throwing coins at Jamie Lyon in his comeback game
Maybe manly should play in front of empty grounds after a fan spat on Ben barba after a loss
Maybe souths should play in front of empty grounds after their fans pelted the referees after a loss a few years back
Maybe QLD should play in front of empty grounds after throwing bottles on the field when Steve price got knocked out....

Or maybe the NRL can sort out the standard of referees! Graham was going for a charge down and fell over! The refs gave souths every f**king bullshit penalty under the sun in the last 20 mins to get them back into the game. I can guarantee as witnessed in the past if it was cam smith or JT blowing up in the refs faces they would be praised for their passion. 41k fans showed up today and they all got robbed. I've never left a ground more angry in my life. I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years now, and no I don't condone the bottle throwing rubbish, but wtf do the NRL expect the fans to show up for when the most blatant bullshit happens EVERY WEEK and now the coaches aren't even allowed to talk about it!! Ok sweet, lock out dogs fans from games, I can almost guarantee the game would be dead in Sydney almost instantly. At least our fans show up in numbers and have passion, and aren't gonna be dictated to by this corrupt and bullshit administration. Out of the 41k there today at least 30k were dogs fans. They can do all they f**king want to us, honestly don't care if they dock us points. It worked for us in 2004 when everyone hated us. If only half the clubs could get the same sort of passion that our fans had we'd easily have the biggest sport in AUS.

Meth

Staff member
Was the bottle that was thrown an object that was legal to possess in the stadium? If so, I am not sure how anyone apart from the person who threw it could be held accountable.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Maybe parra should play in front of empty grounds after throwing coins at Jamie Lyon in his comeback game
Maybe manly should play in front of empty grounds after a fan spat on Ben barba after a loss
Maybe souths should play in front of empty grounds after their fans pelted the referees after a loss a few years back
Maybe QLD should play in front of empty grounds after throwing bottles on the field when Steve price got knocked out....

Or maybe the NRL can sort out the standard of referees! Graham was going for a charge down and fell over! The refs gave souths every f**king bullshit penalty under the sun in the last 20 mins to get them back into the game. I can guarantee as witnessed in the past if it was cam smith or JT blowing up in the refs faces they would be praised for their passion. 41k fans showed up today and they all got robbed. I've never left a ground more angry in my life. I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years now, and no I don't condone the bottle throwing rubbish, but wtf do the NRL expect the fans to show up for when the most blatant bullshit happens EVERY WEEK and now the coaches aren't even allowed to talk about it!! Ok sweet, lock out dogs fans from games, I can almost guarantee the game would be dead in Sydney almost instantly. At least our fans show up in numbers and have passion, and aren't gonna be dictated to by this corrupt and bullshit administration. Out of the 41k there today at least 30k were dogs fans. They can do all they f**king want to us, honestly don't care if they dock us points. It worked for us in 2004 when everyone hated us. If only half the clubs could get the same sort of passion that our fans had we'd easily have the biggest sport in AUS.

alien

Referee

throwing bottles isn't passion. it's acting like a bunch of uncivilized monkeys. the ref got it right. if anything, they favoured the dogs for not sending one of them off when luke got kicked in the head in the first half. if he was sent off, the rabbitohs would have won easily, and then you and other butthurt sore losers (including some of the dogs players) wouldn't be able to make up excuses like blaming the ref for losing. the reason why they have the rule that you can't hit the kickers leg is so injuries like reynolds' doesn't happen. you have more chance blocking the drop goal jumping high anyway, and i have my doubts that it was accidental, especially that it was grubham

bulldogs had these things going their way:

1. the weather suited their team
2. the refs favoured them
3. souths came into the game with some important players out
4. souths had important players injured during the game
5. souths played shit for most of the game

and the dogs still couldn't get the job done. but yeah blame the refs :roll:

the truth is, souths are just better