What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Graham

Stagger Lee

Bench
Graham - should get 0 weeks for this accident from a legal play.

But he'll probably get 3-4 weeks because the game and the judiciary are reactionary fools who think they can police accidents out of the game.

With you on this Madunit - but being rational is not what this thread is about.

Watching Souffs / Bitches carry on is ;-)

BranVan3000

Coach
0 weeks for mine. Zero foul play on the replays I have watched. He leaped for the ball and impacted the ground after he missed. Momentum carried him to the kickers leg = accidental. In other words a 'technical breach of the rule 'no contact with leg''. At no point is he aiming for Reynolds legs from the get go so no foul play.

Just another game decided by refs like 90% of other games. The actions post game are deplorable though.

584296-94c09e7a-d9db-11e4-bf00-4d5fe57f7b86.jpg

Gee that momentum must have bounced him back into the air before he crushed Reynolds' leg!

Crossbow

Juniors
Isaac Luke being knocked out and taken out of the game might be the real issue out of all this.If he is intentionally taken out by dirty play as was the case why should a team play a man down.maybe an 18 th man to cover the dirty play.on report is a joke.were to start in the judiciary with all the bulldogs.
Kasiano leading with the knees
Josh Morris karate kick
James graham dissent at officials
James graham leg snapper
Klemmer dissent.
Bulldogs fans nut cases life.

Cammo

Bench
:lol: Why do Dogs fans continue to bother? They know they're wrong...

I bother cause I think the rule is bullshit and turning the game soft.

Graham did not attack Reynolds and even called on help for him when he saw he was injured. The fact that it can be a penalty is a joke as far as I am concerned. In the great era of Rugby League in the 80's that would never have happened as the game was about tough men taking on their opposition. These days it's about who can dive and pretend to be injured the most so they can get penalties to give their team momentum

Graham is a merkin and should be banned for just being that alone.

The Dogs fans have shown what a bunch of whinging cowards they really are.

saint.nick

Coach
Ok fw, what excuse do I need when I dont follow either team and could give an RS either way? :roll:

You're finding excuses for Graham that don't even exist, whether you're a Dogs fan or not.

Someone just posted an image completely debunking your theory anyway.

But 10/10 for creativity.

Cammo

Bench
Always suspected you had no idea, thank you for confirming, Thurston never had his legs taken out, he was hit late after he passed the ball and Scott was penalised you stupid shit

Yea I have no idea, that's fine. You win honey, the internet victory is yours, enjoy :)

Last edited:

rabbitohs95

Bench
I bother cause I think the rule is bullshit and turning the game soft.

Graham did not attack Reynolds and even called on help for him when he saw he was injured. The fact that it can be a penalty is a joke as far as I am concerned. In the great era of Rugby League in the 80's that would never have happened as the game was about tough men taking on their opposition. These days it's about who can dive and pretend to be injured the most so they can get penalties to give their team momentum

Surely you jest. Come back in a few days and think about what you just wrote, it's moronic.

Cammo

Bench
Surely you jest. Come back in a few days and think about what you just wrote, it's moronic.

Nah, I am just posting tonight cause I have been drinking heaps, after tonight I won't be back, NRL is done for me, so get your insults in while you can :)

anjado

Juniors
Graham - should get 0 weeks for this accident from a legal play.

But he'll probably get 3-4 weeks because the game and the judiciary are reactionary fools who think they can police accidents out of the game.

Absolutely spot on.

Latest posts