What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issac Luke addresses Canterbury fans

Canard

Immortal
Any lingering doubts that this guy was anything but a mental midget have now been dispelled.

Danish

Referee
Apparently an 11 year old boy was walking with his mum and was assaulted by a grown man.
Luke was trying to track the kid down on social media and was trolled by some lil androtrops.
Too bad the media chose to only focus on half the story.

It's pretty obvious he wasn't putting shit on or directing it at gay people.

Wasn't the 11 year old assaulted by his own family member? The bloke who did it was charged with domestic violence. So in all likelihood it was bunny on bunny violence....

Unless it's one of those poor bastards whose kid picked a different side, in which case beatings are understandable

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Southpark_Fags_1.jpg

I thought it was the Film Actors Guild, but that's way better GKD!

no name

Coach
Wasn't the 11 year old assaulted by his own family member? The bloke who did it was charged with domestic violence. So in all likelihood it was bunny on bunny violence....

Unless it's one of those poor bastards whose kid picked a different side, in which case beatings are understandable

Mmm, I can see your angle, but DV isn't really a topic for jokes.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
He literally wrote that because a kid wrote "Go Doggies" on his comments. Absolute muppet lol

The NRL will feel the need to at least punish him to the same degree as that yawnyawn player. So $20k fine ($10k really) is a minimum. And in many ways they'd be justified in more because they can claim it's a public matter not an on-field comment that was never revealed.

Liddell

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];10797369;13251 said:
He literally wrote that because a kid wrote "Go Doggies" on his comments. Absolute muppet lol

I didn't know it was that bad.

Probably should have told the merkin to end himself instead.

AMD

Juniors
My god, reading that is cringe-worthy. Wouldn't say its homophobic given the context its written in. Looks so immature from Luke's end but, just ignore the idiots.

Danish

Referee
Good rule of thumb is if you would stop yourself from saying it around the people who it is allegedly not even supposed to be offending, then odds are it is actually offensive

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
It is incidents like this that further proves that social media is the worst invention by mankind since religion.

I'm going now to eat chocolate eggs and worship the Easter Bunny.

gronkathon

First Grade
First time I have seen the word androtrop used in years.

LollyPop can be seen as a general slur. androtrop has always been directed at homosexuals as a term of derision when not being used as a term for a bundle of sticks or a lyric in a Dire Straits song

Perth Red

Post Whore
Geez we are blessed with some intellectual geniuses in the nrl! Probably good thing RL exists or one can only imagine what these drop kicks lives would be like.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You can just tell Luke will be the sort of guy who will be in and out of jail plenty of times after his career has finished.

Zero chance of happening, he's a gentleman and is very humble. Loves his wife and children to pieces. Issac is down to earth.

Latest posts