What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 Round 5 v Cowboys

I'll be making one of these for each game from now on. If for whatever reason im not around then someone else just make one

Copperhead

Juniors
3. Taylor. 76 tackles says it all. If our attacking form doesn't improve ET will win player of the year by a landslide.
2. Segeyaro.
!. RCG. 150m, the most of anyone, and the only forward who bent the line.

Pomoz

Bench
3. Taylor - Were the Warriors management team all on holiday when his contract was up for renewal? What were they thinking letting him go. A Machine.
2. RGC - A few of our forwards should watch what this young guy does. Bright future once he, ahem, fills out a bit.
1. Blake - topped the metres for our backs on debut. Is it me, or has he filled out like a front rower in the off season? 92kgs my arse.

betcats

Referee
3. Taylor - Were the Warriors management team all on holiday when his contract was up for renewal? What were they thinking letting him go. A Machine.
2. RGC - A few of our forwards should watch what this young guy does. Bright future once he, ahem, fills out a bit.
1. Blake - topped the metres for our backs on debut. Is it me, or has he filled out like a front rower in the off season? 92kgs my arse.

This is my 3 aswell, same order.

Blake got sick early 2014 with tonsilitis and lost over 10kgs in a week and he struggled to put that weight back on during the season. Its why he didnt debut last year.

mxlegend99

Referee
3. Elijah Taylor
2. Reegan Campbell-Gillard
1. Jamal Idris

Mansour our worst back by miles IMO. So many dumb plays most weeks, yet he did nothing to make up for it in that game. Can't remember a worse performance from him.