What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Titans - Game Day Info.

I know many people dead set love Pirtek and I have heard the odd 100 or so people tell me we need to bring back reserve grade before the main game will Saturday afternoon it is happening at Pirtek.

10:30 AM NYC Eels Vs Titans (Under 20's)
12:30 PM NSWRL Magpies Vs Bulldogs
3:00 PM NRL Eels Vs Titans.

I am expecting a fair crowd by 12:30 PM to see this NSWRL play, should be a cracking day at a fantastic venue, hopefully bathed in glorious sunshine for some fantastic dry weather football.

Also a fantastic $20 family tickets in the GA area's why wouldn't you be a Pirtek Stadium ?

SDM

First Grade
It better not rain, or I will cry on the internet about my hot dog going limp

forward pass

Coach
What's happening for the hour between 2pm and 3pm?

The side will do their on field warm up where they show the crowd how hard they can hit, gee each other up, look sharp and committed, run through some set plays - and then do none of that once the game starts.

Kornstar

Coach
Does anybody have any experience taking their young daughter (my case 5 year old) without another female there to take her to the toilet?

I will not let her go in the female toilets on her own but do you get funny looks taking her to the male toilets?

FYI, I sit on the Thornett side.

Thanks in advance.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Take her into the ladies' then. Nobody will care, and unlike in the men's there is next to no chance your kid will catch a glimpse of some merkin's uncircumcised penis.

emjaycee

Coach
Does anybody have any experience taking their young daughter (my case 5 year old) without another female there to take her to the toilet?

I will not let her go in the female toilets on her own but do you get funny looks taking her to the male toilets?

FYI, I sit on the Thornett side.

Thanks in advance.

Mate, behind bay 43/44 and also behind bay 49 there are disabled toilet facilities. I used to use those when I took my young daughter to games without her mum.

SDM

First Grade
That's why Suncorp is a great stadium, you can supervise your kids while they piss on their seat.

Kornstar

Coach
Take her into the ladies' then. Nobody will care, and unlike in the men's there is next to no chance your kid will catch a glimpse of some merkin's uncircumcised penis.

Thanks

Send her in there alone.
Gotta learn sometime.

Yeah, no.

Mate, behind bay 43/44 and also behind bay 49 there are disabled toilet facilities. I used to use those when I took my young daughter to games without her mum.

Thanks, I will look for disabled toilets on my side :)

That's why Suncorp is a great stadium, you can supervise your kids while they piss on their seat.

:lol:

Maybe I can start the trend at Parra?