What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R6 | Sharks 22-6 Knights @ Remondis | Fri 7.35pm

Round 6 result :: Sharks vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuffy

Bench
Is the first four games of the year the high water mark for us.

More to the point, how did we win those games after seeing our efforts tonight and last week.

perverse

Referee
I'd seriously give Randell a crack at 5/8th at this point. Mullen has completely lost the plot. Dunno who you can bring in at half.

slotmachine

First Grade

More to the point, how did we win those games after seeing our efforts tonight and last week.

luck, dry track, get the ball to gagai/bj and scramble defence

147 minutes without a try and counting

perverse

Referee

Starting to think maybe yeah.

We won them because our opposition played worse.

Yosh

Coach
Jesus... What are we doing out there... Jesus... Where is the focus? We are so lucky they didn't score there. If I am Stone, I'm giving it so hard to the team. Breaking the door down, punching the players sort of hard. Where is our concentration?

Nuffy

Bench
I'd seriously give Randell a crack at 5/8th at this point. Mullen has completely lost the plot. Dunno who you can bring in at half.

Seriously, I think there is something going on with Mullen, he looks totally clueless.

His game is getting worse not better.

Who plays 5/8th in the NSW cup, they need to get a game ASAP.

Burns

First Grade
We have not scored a try in 120 minutes. Mullen is a shell of whatever Mullen is. We look like an even worse team then the St George game.

What has happened? What is going on with this team? We are falling apart.

slotmachine

First Grade
Seriously, I think there is something going on with Mullen, he looks totally clueless.

His game is getting worse not better.

Who plays 5/8th in the NSW cup, they need to get a game ASAP.

Tuimavave. He's worse than this brainless zombie mullen.

Spark Plug

Juniors
what an absolute bludger of a half... its tough when we get a few wins in a row because we start to forget about the same old problems that we've had for years....but they always re-surface.
oh well, at least we'll spend the rest of the season on the edge of our seat wondering if we can sneak into 8th position again...