What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: West Indies v England at Antigua, April 13-17 2015

Arthur Daily

Juniors
Good fight by the Windies to keep the test interesting with Holder giving the Windies some hope for the future.
England should have bowled them out even with little assistance from the pitch, no wonder they haven't won a test overseas since Nov 2012.
Overall both sides bowled diligent on a pitch that really didn't offer much after the moisture had dried out after session 1 day one.
Cook and Trott missed a golden opportunities to score needed runs and I think a really good batsmen on this surface against either side could have scored a double century.
I could be wrong but I don't recall England ever winning a test at Antigua.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
honestly thought the poms had it in the bag with 8 wickets left to take on the last day and a target of 450 odd. Still though credit to the Windies, hope this is a real turning point for them, imagine if Dwayne Bravo and Co were available to play

Red Bear

Referee
Dwayne Bravo wouldn't really improve them though. He's nothing outstanding in test cricket. Gayle would help.

Pleased to see Roach bowl quite well again, he's quality

simmo1

First Grade
A lot to like about Holder. Played a couple of good innings in the WC too.

Holder, Roach and Taylor can become a pretty good bowling unit if they all get it together. Windies need a few more batsmen though.