What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Loltzen??? Lol and you were doing so well. And Barba is a washed up joke.

I haven't seen molten in a while-I thought he went ok?

Barba would only be on the cheap.You don't lose all that talent over night. He is a fullback only.And with our style he would go well with foran and norman using him with the wide plays as we did with hayne.Barba has more speed and is an x factor player-

Incorrect

Coach
Loltzen??? Lol and you were doing so well. And Barba is a washed up joke.

Hasn't Barba's decline been amazing?! He's defintely no half, he can't kick a footy. And he's completely ineffective at fullback these days and Holmes has surpassed him in that spot... Having him on the bench is almost futile because Holmes is doing a good job there so why move him, so where do you play him? Hooker and give Ennis a rest? Nope! He'll be playing reggies soon...

Sharkies must be spewing - they thougth they had a signing coup only for 2 yong'uns already on their books in Holmes and Bird to go past him and probably the 2 of them combined earn about a quaretr of Barba's salary!! :lol:

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Was a great interview by Wicksy. Definitely a great ambassador to show the young ones coming through now to focus on footy and not let external pressures overcome them.

Forgot how fat he was playing for the Knights, he had a big belly in that try.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Was a great interview by Wicksy. Definitely a great ambassador to show the young ones coming through now to focus on footy and not let external pressures overcome them.

Forgot how fat he was playing for the Knights, he had a big belly in that try.

He has surprised me this year. Didn't rate him before, unfit/fat and liked the flashy stuff over the hard stuff. But definitely has performed well so far.

Players like him, Richie, Gower allow us to spend move on other players. Helps balance out our squad.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I haven't seen molten in a while-I thought he went ok?

Barba would only be on the cheap.You don't lose all that talent over night. He is a fullback only.And with our style he would go well with foran and norman using him with the wide plays as we did with hayne.Barba has more speed and is an x factor player-
Loltzen is terrible, and Barba has offered nothing since 2012. He's on silly money at the Sharks for a one season wonder who thrived behind a big pack and illegal block plays. Plus his attitude sucks.

That may well be true but you also need to consider how insestious parra supporters are when it comes to this sort of stuff, everyone knows everyone... Everyone is in some way shape or form linked to everyone else ... Hell even sharpie talks to Roy regularly, serao and Libertini are considered friends .. It's crazy
Why can't we start a clean slate and consider that the 27 candidates may have something to offer and we as members need to make our own decisions instead of being told by members and supporters of certain groups how they should think..
I've proposed an idea to a current director the other night to possibly stage a forum at the club involving the candidates and whilst it may be difficult to organise at short notice the idea will be looked at.. I hope it happens

Like it. Hope it happens

mrt_spec

Juniors
Why can't we start a clean slate and consider that the 27 candidates may have something to offer and we as members need to make our own decisions instead of being told by members and supporters of certain groups how they should think..

To be honest anyone who is aligned with, associated with or allied with Spagnolo should have the infamous Spagnolo puppet string photo attached to their name on the ballot and draw.

Anything they (or Fitzy puppets) have to offer is over shadowed by the need for stability/confidentiality and keeping the current blokes and their allies in.

Delboy

First Grade
Sharps ticket looks impressive, the club seems to have moved in the right direction since he held the seat. It's time to ensure that momentum is kept in place, and it helps with the local MP and a mayor there, pretty important we don't go back to those who were here previously.

The club is not the personal property on the emperor or his acolytes, vote with your head and look at what plans are in place for the future and the progress made in the pat 2/3 years

Piss poor timing on my part as I will be overseas from next Wednesday and there is no such thing as pre polling, good luck to Steve Sharp and his vision

Stagger eel

Staff member
To be honest anyone who is aligned with, associated with or allied with Spagnolo should have the infamous Spagnolo puppet string photo attached to their name on the ballot and draw.

Anything they (or Fitzy puppets) have to offer is over shadowed by the need for stability/confidentiality and keeping the current blokes and their allies in.

Well you seem to know more about this than the rest of us so feel free to tell us which ones are apparently aligned with spag?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
He has surprised me this year. Didn't rate him before, unfit/fat and liked the flashy stuff over the hard stuff. But definitely has performed well so far.

Players like him, Richie, Gower allow us to spend move on other players. Helps balance out our squad.

Those cheap but effective players certainly are good. We're getting value for money out of them which is what is best for the cap. It means we can pay overs (If we are paying overs) for players like Foran.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That may well be true but you also need to consider how insestious parra supporters are when it comes to this sort of stuff, everyone knows everyone... Everyone is in some way shape or form linked to everyone else ... Hell even sharpie talks to Roy regularly, serao and Libertini are considered friends .. It's crazy

sounds a lot like Tasmanians to me, perhaps a good think I dont live there anymore

phantom eel

First Grade
I've proposed an idea to a current director the other night to possibly stage a forum at the club involving the candidates and whilst it may be difficult to organise at short notice the idea will be looked at.. I hope it happens
Had to pinch myself - felt like I'd been in a time machine and traveled back 7 years.... :crazy: You're right about it being an incestuous club though.

After all the agitating since 2008, we've actually had plenty of change (plus some very lean years) and now the club is finally going in the right direction. The only recent blip was Jarryd Hayne walking away from his contract one year early. Surely stability is what all of us need to be voting for now....

So out of the 27 candidates (from three or more different factions :roll:), look for Steve Sharp's team and give them all votes ffs - so they can have the stable platform to keep doing the good things they've been doing!

phantom eel

First Grade
But but but... all 27 candidates may have something to offer, and we should start a clean slate - or so the former 3P mascot is now trying to tell us :crazy.

I agree Avenger, anyone that can be linked with a Fitzgerald or Spagnolo ticket should not get a thinking member's vote.

Avenger

Immortal
But but but... all 27 candidates may have something to offer, and we should start a clean slate - or so the former 3P mascot is now trying to tell us :crazy.

I agree Avenger, anyone that can be linked with a Fitzgerald or Spagnolo ticket should not get a thinking member's vote.

Steve Sharp is doing a great job both on and off the field. Why anyone in their right mind would change that now is beyond me.

Gronk

Staff member
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Attachments

• keep-calm-if-it-ain-t-broken-don-t-fix-it.jpg
    keep-calm-if-it-ain-t-broken-don-t-fix-it.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts