What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXII - Honouring The White, Off White, Cream & Beige. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
Not so busy, too goddamn wet to get shit done.
My soccer season is f**ked.
Round 1 - canned because a team dropped out, so instead of redoing draw there are now 4 byes per team
Round 2 - washed out
Round 3 - played (but could've easily been called off), I just had teeth out and couldnt play
Round 4 - washed out double header (making up for round 2)
Round 5 - we had a bye, but the round was washed out
Round 6 - supposed to have double header this weekend, pissing down rain again

Bazal

Post Whore
I think I want to marry the new Single Vineyard rep....sexy woman, smart, loves wine, bit of a geeky girl....

Misanthrope

Staff member
My brother's missus is awesome, but Christ she can be stubborn sometimes.

Came into town today to open the bank account for the business and paint their house.

She's still showering when we come in, so she decides she can't make the meeting at the bank. Consequently, we can't open the account.

It's too cold for painting (apparently), so we planned our whole day around nothing.

That's cool, let's grab brunch so it's not a total write-off. Go to pick her up and she's decided she'd rather wait until lunch instead.

My brother had been inside arguing with her for 40 minutes and I'm stuck in a car whose only CD is Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. FML.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm.playing a double header of Twenty 20s this weekend and they predict 21! For May in Canberra! Thank god for global warming I say

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sad day for st george fans... kris keating released...

2gxoiag.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts