What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Not dirty - Fitzy was never up for election. Just trying to keep track of how people change around ;-).

Maybe we should have that fans forum... it went so well in the past!

Well you can ask Fitzy, Lawrence Shepperd, Joe Saad ...

And Firzy may not be running but he's certainly backing the supposed Parramatta Professional group...

I'm more interested in individuals

I agree we should have fan forum it was well backed by many including Bartman, speaking off, whatever happened to him?

emjaycee

Coach
The Interweb...
the only place you can be in more than one place at the same time as either the same or a different person.

phantom eel

First Grade
OMC, I don't think you can be logged into the same site, on two different tabs within the same browser...? Something about settings/cookies might screw that up.

People having different logins to websites from different devices is more convenient in cases where you've inherited a device from another person, who had a login and password for the same site already stored in their device :cool:.

Forty20

First Grade
The Interweb...
the only place you can be in more than one place at the same time as either the same or a different person.

Relevant meme time!

7ad.jpg

mrt_spec

Juniors
Yeah I'll support the 7 best candidates that I believe will make a valuable contribution to the club... And I've also screamed for years that we needed stability Soi think you can work it out from there

Not really no, i'd say you are being deliberately vague. Something i've noticed the 3P aligned members are being.

Gronk

Staff member
NRL Rookie TV Show

About the Show

The NRL in conjunction with Channel 9 and McGuire Media will be launching a new Reality TV Show called "The NRL Rookie".
The aim of the show is to perform a global search to discover new talent capable of playing at the highest level.
During 2015 there will be a global recruitment search by the NRL to find a group of potential Rookies who have what it takes to play in the NRL.
The Rookies will live in a house in Sydney and undergo an intense training program coupled with a variety of challenges to demonstrate their strengths and ability and transform them into the elite sportsmen.
As the show progresses the number of Rookies will be reduced on a weekly basis and will culminate with the winning Rookie being awarded a professional contract with an NRL Club.

A guaranteed NRL contract, it's the greatest prize in Australian sport!

Right now, somewhere out there in Australia or on distant shores is a weekend warrior, a man playing in a local club but dreaming of an NRL career. That man will be the winner of The NRL Rookie.
The hunt is on!

HOW TO APPLY

Applications are now open. Apply Now. Applications close on May 15th. What are you waiting for?!

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

In order to be eligible for the program NRL Rookies must meet the following criteria:

• The Applicant must be at least 20 years of age;
  • The Applicant must never have been on an NRL first grade Top 25 Squad List or played an NRL first grade game;
  • The Applicant must not have played a Second Tier NRL match (NSW/QLD Cup) or a Holden Cup U20's in either of the last three seasons (being 2013-2015).
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they have the required physical attributes and sporting prowess in order to advance to the trials stage.
Applicants from other sports are welcome so long as they can demonstrate that they have what it takes to be an NRL superstar of the future.

TRIALS

Four national trials will be conducted towards the end of June to identify the candidates who will feature on the show.
It is likely that the trials will take place in Sydney, Auckland, Townsville and Brisbane. Dates and venues will be confirmed in the near future.
Successful applicants will be contacted directly in order to confirm their place at the trials.

phantom eel

First Grade
People have previously said it is Canberra, because Ricky Stuart had been advertised as being involved?

It looks like players that played U20 in 2012 or earlier - but never progressed to first grade - might be eligible? I wonder if any of our old alumni might give it a shot...

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
^^ Who gets the player ?

Whoever puts up the most money. Most respectable clubs won't have any involvement in this. Some of the "meme" clubs will have a punt though, no doubt the Sharks, Titans, Warriors, and potentially Melbourne will be putting their hand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.