What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

shiznit

Coach
image.jpg

kurt faulk

Coach

Les Snead is a genius. Drops 17 picks, gets another 3rd rounder and still gets the guy they wanted.

Maybe they use that extra 3rd to take a shot at Collins.

shiznit

Coach
Great pick as a Cowboys fan I was really hoping we would draft Randy Gregory.
It was absolutely no surprise Dallas would be the first to cave... They showed with Hardy that they are willing to look the other way when a player is good enough.

I just wish my football team cared as much about winning.. we wouldn't be picking so early in the draft if we did....

Agent Mulder

Bench
Shiznit, I do like we give players 2nd chances but I think the Raiders have drafted very well in last year and this years draft, I'm a huge fan of Carr & Mack plus you got Toomer, you guys are building a great team via the draft like we did with our O-Line

shiznit

Coach
Shiznit, I do like we give players 2nd chances but I think the Raiders have drafted very well in last year and this years draft, I'm a huge fan of Carr & Mack plus you got Toomer, you guys are building a great team via the draft like we did with our O-Line
The Cowboys are reaping the rewards of great drafting.

The biggest example of that was last year drafting Zach Martin instead of Johnny Football... You just knew everything in Jerrys bones wanted to make that splash and being Johnny Football to the big D... But he resisted temptation and did the right thing... And they got themselves who IMO should have been the offensive rookie of the year in Martin.

Agent Mulder

Bench
The Cowboys are reaping the rewards of great drafting.

The biggest example of that was last year drafting Zach Martin instead of Johnny Football... You just knew everything in Jerrys bones wanted to make that splash and being Johnny Football to the big D... But he resisted temptation and did the right thing... And they got themselves who IMO should have been the offensive rookie of the year in Martin.

I'm so glad he was talked out of drafting Johnny Football, Zach Martin was amazing last year.

At least Derek Carr has a weapon now with Toomer also.

Big Mick

Referee
Another shit pick. Miller wasn't even the best guard available.

Dunno wtf the Bills are doing tbh.

Big Mick

Referee
First getting an over-rated CB who got burnt consistently by Phillip Dorsett in their match up and was constantly over-matched.

Now getting a guy who is undersized as a guard and got blown up more often than not against elite DT's.

Just stupid picks tbh.

Latest posts