What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Five fastest players in the NRL

WellsNZ

Juniors
They should host a 100 metre sprint around the time of the All Star game.

If the All Star game is even happening next year, I've lost track. Or do it around around Nines time or something.

Fisiiahi, Roberts, Koroibete, Johnson maybe.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I think that pretty clearly shows that Koroibete was pulling away from Johnson until he had to deal with Lolohea.

Disagree. All you can really tell is that Koroibete has a flying start while Johnson starts flat-footed. Then after that all you can tell is that Koroibete slows down and angles his run enough for Johnson to catch him. Johnson starts so far behind that I also don't think he was at absolutely top speed initially as realistically he was too far behind to catch him.

Danish

Referee
Inglis running down Johnson in the last 2 minutes of the game today is the direct result the respective efforts put in over the prior 78 minutes

betcats

Referee
He was probably tired but he still Johnson got run down with no defenders in front of him. I can't imagine that happening to Koro or Roberts.

betcats

Referee
He must be smoking a few of the selectors johnsons if he ever gets selected at FB again for the Aussies.

He doesn't even put in. He might be able to coast his way to a premiership with Souths but that's not going to fly with the Kangaroos anymore. Give 100 percent or f**k off, there are others who will.

JJ

Immortal
Remember when Billy had a rubbish rep performance.

Against the Kiwis too.

Shocked Inglis ran Johnson down tbh - Inglis' knee obviously not right, but the straight line speed still impressive