What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Noname36

First Grade
Charlie124;10861919;13431 said:
As a Cowboys fan, I'm gonna claim Gidleys retirement from the NRL as our doing after his "display" last week.

Knights, you're welcome.

That would imply that the opposition has any baring on Gidley's f**k ups. He does it all himself.

Charlie124

First Grade
Dane Neilson is the pair of jeans you tried on and decided to buy but then put back on the rack just before you left the store.

nrlnrl

First Grade
shiznit;10866498;7490 said:
Isaac Luke to the Warriors for 3 years starting next year.

https://twitter.com/nzwarriors/status/596456979578552321

After it's been confirmed, so funny seeing this guy back pedal whenever he's beaten to a story. A mate who follows him on Twitter mails me his stuff. Here's today's effort :

The Mole‏@RLW_Mole3h3 hours ago
For those asking about @issacluke_14 - secret talks w @NZWarriors have been ongoing Moley was sworn to secrecy Deal now in some jeopardy.

Kiwi

First Grade
Warriors just became serious title contenders for 2016 if not favourites.

no name

Coach
nrlnrl;10866529;33454 said:
After it's been confirmed, so funny seeing this guy back pedal whenever he's beaten to a story. A mate who follows him on Twitter mails me his stuff. Here's today's effort :

The Mole‏@RLW_Mole3h3 hours ago
For those asking about @issacluke_14 - secret talks w @NZWarriors have been ongoing Moley was sworn to secrecy Deal now in some jeopardy.

So the only reason the Mole hadn't spruiked it earlier was because he was sworn to secrecy.
And by the time he could talk about it, the deal was in jeopardy.

Sounds legit.

Latest posts