What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Parramatta Leagues Club Election thread

Gronk

Staff member
Boring !

200.gif

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Seriously,....where is green river eel?

Not a single post in a political blog from the junkie.

Please green river eel, if you read this please tell us your ok

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Actually it is the returning officers enforcement of the rules of our constitution and the reg. clubs act that has prevented ben smith from running.

Sorry, yes that is what I meant. So this idea that the board are preventing him from running is just bollocks.

emjaycee

Coach
Wow - just wow.
I just heard that Roy and DF have decided to run a joint ticket at the upcoming election in an attempt to consolidate votes against the current board and the ParraFirst ticket led by Steve Sharp.

I have witnessed the vitriol between these 2 at every AGM (PLC and PDRL) since 3P got into power and simply cannot believe the latest action. Talk about the snake lying down with the crocodile.

Parramount is the name of their ticket apparently although a regular poster on here who is on this ticket might be able to confirm or deny this.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wow - just wow.
I just heard that Roy and DF have decided to run a joint ticket at the upcoming election in an attempt to consolidate votes against the current board and the ParraFirst ticket led by Steve Sharp.

I have witnessed the vitriol between these 2 at every AGM (PLC and PDRL) since 3P got into power and simply cannot believe the latest action. Talk about the snake lying down with the crocodile.

Parramount is the name of their ticket apparently although a regular poster on here who is on this ticket might be able to confirm or deny this.

Seriously mate, is this a gee up?? Please tell me it is..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ok so there is a ticket called Parramount, however I've been told that there is no connection with Roy and Dennis and there appears to be no proof either...

emjaycee

Coach
Ok so there is a ticket called Parramount, however I've been told that there is no connection with Roy and Dennis and there appears to be no proof either...
So the names I got for that ticket include Wardell, Fare and Catterick.
Did you get more?

emjaycee

Coach
No apology...

There is a new ticket, but feel free to provide the proof that Roy has teamed up with Fitzy...

Hey Stagger, is Parra Mount a ticket or a person?
No information about them on facebook only that they are endorsed by Price/Kenny/Grothe and Ben Smith.

bartman

Immortal
Endorsed by a bunch of non-members? And announced a day before voting? They better have some pretty impressive brochures at the polling booths, to try and attract any votes.

The only thing the new ticket is missing is an endorsement by that intellectual giant of twitter, EGJ....