What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Neumann

Juniors
No it just means that the players have no real voice.

There is too much league played by nrl players. Way way too much.

If they get their act together things will change. Afl players get a guaranteed 8 weeks holidays, including 2 over christmas. NFL players have negotiated their conditions down to a restriction on training times as well as enforced time off. NBA players can only go to camp after a certain date. MLB players ditto.

League is a very tough sport and the product and player longevity is diminished by so many games. The NFL is a year round product but they only play 16 regular season games for the reasons above. Also every game matters, there is no lull when the season is just sort of there like the nrl is about to get to.

This

Do we want the games picked at the start of the season or not?

Everyone thought the Drags we're going to be shyte this year remember?

Maybe it requires some restrictions. Its probably going to make putting a draw together even harder but surely its worth it

H.H

Juniors

I would say no. Always hated the idea for this very reason.

Understand the reasons for it, but for mine it doesn't outweigh this sort of scenario.

Oh
But I can wanker

Wagga>>>> Brisnore :cool:

DS16Dbd.jpg

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors

Mate, some people need to give their boss nine months notice if they want to get off work 15 minutes earlier on a Friday arvo to go to the footy, so of course we want it.

guyver78

Juniors
Plenty of Origin tix still available gents, even at Suncorp Stadium..

Suncorp would usually be almost all sold out by now. ANZ I doubt will sell out unless they really lower ticket prices on the last week.

Besides a very small handful of games crowds have generally been shithouse this year regardless of what the stats say.

I'm going on monday night but i'll be very surprised if even the Rabbitohs/Dragons can crack 15,000.

Canard

Immortal

Suncorp would usually be almost all sold out by now. ANZ I doubt will sell out unless they really lower ticket prices on the last week.

Besides a very small handful of games crowds have generally been shithouse this year regardless of what the stats say.

I'm going on monday night but i'll be very surprised if even the Rabbitohs/Dragons can crack 15,000.

They haven't learned the lesson from last years pricing.

People who got stung will be waiting for the "discounting" that happened last year.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Yes, before the price surge. For last year Origin 1 sold to single seats across all categories on game day and origin 3 sold to single seats across all categories apart from restricted view.

The top teir at Suncorp is essentially sold, apart from a few bays 719, maybe a bit of 720 and 725, 726(BLUE BAYS).

Level 5 is nearing sold too - just the Blue zone to sell out in 526, 527 and 528. NSW fans have been given 4000 seats an have sold about 40%.

Level 4 has a few bays of ludicrously overpriced cat two left, each would be half sold. - 334, 335, 329 and 314.

I think people are waiting for a decider - if it becomes one it will be sold out.

Queensland fans are absolutely obliterating NSW fans when it comes to tickets sold to the MCG.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
They haven't learned the lesson from last years pricing.

People who got stung will be waiting for the "discounting" that happened last year.

People are still fuming about that. Comments circulating on the facebook page are pretty funny.

Chook Norris

First Grade
We all know that this is the pricing strategy they implement. Charge high and then reduce prices when it's apparent they won't sell out. Wait out next time ;-)

undertaker

Coach
Queensland fans are absolutely obliterating NSW fans when it comes to tickets sold to the MCG.

Forget about Melbourne.

The 'home of Origin' (as QLDers have us to believe) with only a 52,500 capacity is struggling to sell-out Origin. And yet when Suncorp was redeveloped, morons of yours and broncos2010 ilk had us believe that Suncorp would still sell-out if it had the capacity of ANZ Stadium.:lol:

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Forget about Melbourne.

The 'home of Origin' (as QLDers have us to believe) with only a 52,500 capacity is struggling to sell-out Origin. And yet when Suncorp was redeveloped, morons of yours and broncos2010 ilk had us believe that Suncorp would still sell-out if it had the capacity of ANZ Stadium.:lol:

:lol:

Too true

We sellout suncorp in 20 minutes
We'd sellout ANZ in an hour

:sarcasm:

:crazy:
Home of Origin
Yeah.. sure guys :lol:

ek999

First Grade
But Brisbane has less than half the population of Sydney. So on a per capita basis, wouldn't Brisbane have a superior Origin crowd to Sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts