What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Parramatta Leagues Club Election thread

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Paul Kent on NRL 360 said last night that we were a basket case and that Foran would not last 4 years because of the board turmoil. He said that "the Board must get their act together".

He seems to be out of touch with the root of the problem.

"The Board" cannot prevent merkins nominating and spreading propaganda designed to create instability. "The Board" cannot stop the SMH and Telecrap publishing stories which are designed to spread unthruths and cause division. There is zero that can be done about this and frankly until such time that Fitzy, Spags and their henchman f**k right off and stop pretending that they give a crap about this great club this problem will never go away.

</rant>

This has to be one of the best posts on this site. Anyway just this post can be archived?

Parraletic

Juniors
It doesn't help when you have that f***tard Hadley carrying on whenever there are board elections sticking up for his mate Fitzgerald. Loves to stir the pot that wanker. I though all this bullcrap had calmed down since Sharpie took over & he has my vote!

Kornstar

Coach
f**k I hate the power hungry morons who think they know better associated with this club!

People like Piggy who want change because of where we are sitting on the table in certain grades are f**king clueless and while it is annoying there is much more to it.

What I get from that is that if these f**kwits are voted in then Arthur is gone, because he is responsible for our results as the head coach.

I haven't heard anything from these merkins to sway me on how they will make it better. Why would anyone vote for them unless they have an agenda or are just plain dumb?

Stagger eel

Staff member
So a photo of a bloke comes up that's not you , I said it was you ( knowing it wasn't ) and you respond by posting my name and location ( 5 trustworthy and 2 of them very much neutral people who didn't even know my first name all told me my first and last name via an inbox yesterday and confirmed it was posted by you )

Nice , as I said , it's all good .

Well they're not as trustworthy as you think because the last name wasn't there... Check for yourself buddy I didn't edit it lol

But I'm not surprised that your mates have said that, miss information is common practice in that part of the world

Went down and voted. Spoke with lots of people, anyone who wanted too.

Was speaking with Geoff Gerard on the way out and he told me he had just witnessed Ray Price and Denis Fitzgerald having a conversation.

Remind me to send the devil a coat.

Last edited:

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Went down and voted. Spoke with lots of people, anyone who wanted to0.

Was speaking with Geoff Gerard on the way out and he told me he had just witnessed Ray Price and Denis Fitzgerald having a conversation.

Pricey was probably giving his snout dimensions so Fitzy can order his trough .

Stagger eel

Staff member
Went down and voted. Spoke with lots of people, anyone who wanted too.

Spag and sharpie used to talk often on the hill at Ringrose last year...

Gazzamatta

Coach
So sad when a man reaches his latter years and has nothing in his life other than past glory. Get a hobby Fitzy and preferably one far removed from our club.
Please dont let apathy send our great club backwards. Get out and vote. Its painless and, in my mind, is the only guaranteed way we can secure the clubs future.
Im a fan of 50 years. I love to see my club competitive. The only method we have at our disposal is to vote to provide stability. All is not perfect but I defy anyone to say progress has not been made these past two years. Get off ya butts and go vote. Lets all work towards stability. Every vote counts.
Go Parra.

Latest posts