What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Parramatta Leagues Club Election thread

Stagger eel

Staff member
Actually you're wrong. It's the factions that need to close the door on this. They need to come out and say that we tried, failed and now we support the club moving forward.

Until merkins like Fitzy, Spags and Pricey publically back the Board and get behind the Club, we will stay on the same merry-go-round. :crazy:

Um mate, it doesn't appear that anyone can stop them, so we as a club need to be a bit smarter, particularly in the media...

I'm a sports radio whore I listen to a lot of programs such as talkin sport, sports tonight and deadset legends, we rarely have presence on those stations, we should be offering players and the head coach each week, the CEO needs to get out there as well, to use a fanous Nick Cave line, we need to start kicking against the pricks..

Stagger eel

Staff member
OK guys the election is over and I'm sick of deleting posts calling Jodeci out as you all know he cannot answer your questions here.

Next post I have to moderate will result in some one getting a holiday as I have enough shit to do here rather than babysit people who dont understand plain English.

Oh so your the phantom deleter?? ;-)

That's ok spec no need to apologise

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey all,

Literally the first time I've posted here, but I'm one of those jerks from the other side of the tracks, the other site - nospam07. Just wanted to say that I thought it was terrific that the vast majority of both LU and nospam07 saw through the crap and mud slinging attempts of a lot of the opposing tickets in the elections. Consistently both sites have fought the good fight, and now we (finally) have a board in power with a professional, club first mentality.
I have never quite understood the inherent dislike between the two sites, as I'm pretty sure we all agree on which members on each site are the ass clowns. Nonetheless, it was good to feel like the two sites had a lot in common this election. Certainly a funny thing to say when we're the two biggest Eel fan sites.
Let me be the first to offer the olive branch and if anyone wants to return the favour and visit on our site, let me know. I'll be happy to tell you who's worth listening to, and who are the aforementioned ass clowns.
Sincerely,
that guy from the other site.

Welcome mate.... But be careful, there's a guy behind a tree taking a photo of your post and you will be outed,

Stagger eel

Staff member
Unfortunately for your argument Stagger, things that happen after a statement is made cannot be used to explain events that occurred prior.

Ok then blame me :lol:...

Apparently everything is my fault so just go right ahead and knock yourself out

Suitman

Post Whore
Thought I'd listen to Hadley this morning to hear his take on the election result.
What a surprise. As yet, not a word.
lol.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thought I'd listen to Hadley this morning to hear his take on the election result.
lol.

Suity

Well that's good...

If he was going to rant and rave I'm sure he would of done it in the first hour of the program ... Good stuff

Gronk

Staff member
I also checked on Guru1, Guru2, Mario L & Piggy's twitter accounts. They were very active leading up to the election and now ...

tumbleweed-o.gif

Election over. Well done Sharpy and parrafirst. Commiserations to the others but I was dismayed by some who ran a dirty, negative campaign.

Let's all get behind the club and talk about the footy, the players, and how we can make our club great again.

Gazzamatta

Coach
lol.

Suity

A closet Hadley lover eh? Lol.
You couldnt pay me enough to listen to that bloke under any circumstances. I even mute my TV for the second Friday night game.
So has he lost the plot yet? Lol.
God I hate that horse faced bully.

Suitman

Post Whore
A closet Hadley lover eh? Lol.
You couldnt pay me enough to listen to that bloke under any circumstances. I even mute my TV for the second Friday night game.
So has he lost the plot yet? Lol.
God I hate that horse faced bully.

Ahmm, no closet Hadley lover here. I despise him as much as you.
I was curious to see what he had to say. I find it amusing that all the antagonists have gone quiet.

Suity

Jodeci

Bench
OK guys the election is over and I'm sick of deleting posts calling Jodeci out as you all know he cannot answer your questions here.

Next post I have to moderate will result in some one getting a holiday as I have enough shit to do here rather than babysit people who dont understand plain English.

Thanks Twizz