What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Juniors
I didn't know Tommy Smith was the Roosters Recruitment Officer. Why should he have to explain anything about a "rumour"? What's your source? Tomato? BBQ? or did you just pluck that figure out of your arse.

A pretty good source whos in regular contact with souths officials.Given some of the figures being thrown about for players this year I would think its not far off the mark and Given Tedesco got offered 700-800k by canberra and Rts around 800k by the warriors I think its about market price for Johnston.

Matrix

Juniors
I didn't know Tommy Smith was the Roosters Recruitment Officer. Why should he have to explain anything about a "rumour"? What's your source? Tomato? BBQ? or did you just pluck that figure out of your arse.

Well he seems to know how much everyone else is on at the roosters,strangely enough the ones that leave always seem to be on more than the new ones that come in.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
A pretty good source whos in regular contact with souths officials.Given some of the figures being thrown about for players this year I would think its not far off the mark and Given Tedesco got offered 700-800k by canberra and Rts around 800k by the warriors I think its about market price for Johnston.

The Roosters final offer to RTS was $525K, up from $400K so there is no way they are offering Johnstone who is half the player RTS is, $580K. Your figure is laughable and you are obviously full of crap.

EelDredd

Juniors
Jimmy Smith
‏@ThatJimmySmith
Reports to hand that Chris Sandow seen in the company of Scott Penn this morning. @TheParraEels @SeaEagles

Matrix

Juniors
The Roosters final offer to RTS was $525K, up from $400K so there is no way they are offering Johnstone who is half the player RTS is, $580K. Your figure is laughable and you are obviously full of crap.

I stand by my figure,Roosters offered more because Rts said no.Im not saying Johnston is worth that much but half the players off contract this year are getting way more than they are worth.

Kiwi

First Grade
With Foran going to the Eels it's either halfback or fullback. Maybe it'll be halfback and Norman to fullback. If they get him it's one hell of a spine in Norman, Foran, Carney and Peats if it fires.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I stand by my figure,Roosters offered more because Rts said no.Im not saying Johnston is worth that much but half the players off contract this year are getting way more than they are worth.

Johnston was never going to the Roosters, all along he was always going to re-sign with Souths.

Johnston has chosen loyalty and where his heart is over money. He wouldn't go to the club he strongly hates anyway.

lafai

Bench
He hasn't been that bad this year to be honest. Stsrted very well, has dropped off slightly but isn't far off decent form again.

True but Peats, Foran & Carney though are very good players Norman's on the average side of things imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts