What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

Storm13

Juniors
You'll have to pay $8.99 for the dlc or pre order the special edition for $109.99 which comes with the season pass.

Dlc pack one $8.99
Dick pinch.
Thumb insert.

Dlc pack two $8.99
Grapple tackle.
chicken wing.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
the missed dlc pack 3, break salary cap and have no players suspended ever.

The most bizarre thing is the suspension mechanic is definitely in the game, but the only way it can ever happen is if you simulate the result of every game during career mode, so it's most likely a bug that prevents suspensions if you play the games yourself.

Or it was an intentional move on the part of the developers, because they noticed a week before deadline that literally the only thing a player could get put on report for is the high shot, because there's no other illegal form of tackle or play in the game.

Someone

Bench
yeah that definitely sucked.

also lack of injuries if you actually played but if you sim you get injuries every game.

I've had players sent off in game and suspended for it.

Same with injuries.

Though it wouldn't hurt to make them more frequent.

Someone

Bench
only way they get suspended is if they get sent off though. no 'on report' for high tackles or anything like that. and you'd have to be living dangerously to get a player sent off on RLL2.

Someone

Bench
Here are your new screenshots:

241877_363592307176868_2700541983343981848_o.jpg

11206493_363592317176867_4469577143147321874_o.jpg

Starting to look a bit better but I always found the sideline view confusing to play.

looks like its the nines. no way is there 13 players a team on that field.

Parra Pride

Coach
Will there be a feature that allows me to transfer my player from RLL3 into the career mode of this year's Madden when I feel like no one is good enough to compete with me in League?

kdalymc

Bench
Derrr.
f**k me dead, ever thought maybe there's a full back, 2 wingers and some other merkin not in the shot

Someone

Bench
Derrr.
f**k me dead, ever thought maybe there's a full back, 2 wingers and some other merkin not in the shot

ever thought of seeing a psychiatrist?

I made the comment it looked like there wasn't 13 on the field for each team. Its either the nines or again we have a rugby league game where the players wont stand in formation.

Still looks like the nines to me but who knows. no need to get worked up over it buddy.

Parra Pride

Coach
ever thought of seeing a psychiatrist?

I made the comment it looked like there wasn't 13 on the field for each team. Its either the nines or again we have a rugby league game where the players wont stand in formation.

Still looks like the nines to me but who knows. no need to get worked up over it buddy.

If it's not the Nines, then it is another case of a League game where forwards like to go and hang out with the backs, as we clearly have Tim Simona running the ball, down the right hand side (his side), with two other players outside of him.

In the second picture, you can see the sideline on the far side of the field, and there is no other Tiger player in sight there. I could accept that there are two other players hiding down near the opposite sideline, to make up nine Tigers, but another six hiding there? I just don't see it.

Last edited: