What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Who the f#$k is Craig Garvey

he's good friends with this guy

1393603200000.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I would keep Kelly at halfback and have Sandow take de gois role. He gets to be an impact player and if we have a lead we sub off for a defensive player.If we are chasing points he is our little super sub.Not a bad idea TBH.Much better then de gois off the bench!

Chipmunk

Coach
So it appears that Josh Massoud's big Friday signing news for Parra was just Gower extending his current contract that goes until 2016, a further year and it will now end in 2017...

Gronk

Staff member
Wonder of the Michael Gordon thing is still possible ? It would be good to have him next year as he winds down his career and Bevan French fine tunes his game and puts on some beef.

Gee he had some nice touches for Wenty.

TheRam

Coach
Bevan just reminds me of Reece Robinson. Not a star of the future. Time will tell. 6 subs from next year could help though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bevan just reminds me of Reece Robinson. Not a star of the future. Time will tell. 6 subs from next year could help though.

Clueless. Bevan is nothing like Reece, regardless of whether he makes it or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts