What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Thoughts On SOO 1

bottle

Coach
All you guys calling for Hodkinson to be dropped! PLEASE, shut up, we don't want him in the Bulldogs first grade side and for some reason Hasler won't drop him for Mbye... Origin is the only time he'll miss a couple of games for us:lol:

Need to make sure he's fit for the next game against us. :sarcasm:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Mansour is fit for Game 2 I would rather him than Johnson. Mansour is a beast and built for Origin.

BMoz is out till round 16 from memory.

Can't wait till it is over and NRL is back to full rounds. This period of teh season sux big time, especially when the Dragons are going well. These are momentum killers. 1 more boring bye round to come.

ouwet

Bench
If Mansour is fit for Game 2 I would rather him than Johnson. Mansour is a beast and built for Origin.

Can't wait till it is over and NRL is back to full rounds. This period of teh season sux big time, especially when the Dragons are going well. These are momentum killers. 1 more boring bye round to come.

Bmoz is ahead of schedule and the word going around is that he will play in our next game against you guys!

I didn't even watch it. I'm over origin.

Long ago I realised that, as a New South Welshman, it wasn't for us, and that the entire concept of Origin, from eligibility, scheduling, promotion, refereeing, and every else, was and is, arranged to assist Queensland and help them win.

It makes sense really. It's all about the dollars.

If the Maroons didn't need someones face to kick sand in, I seriously doubt that we'd even be invited.

"Long ago did I discover, that while it's fine to be a lover,
The heartache and the worry spoil the game.
Now, I think (like an old vandal), that the game's not worth the candle.
And I know some other vandals think the same
."

The last quote is from Victor Daley.

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade

i think Mansour is a must for game 2. as you said he has the right build and aggression for origin..
Its a pity Uate's form is up and down otherwise he would be there as well....