What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook Norris

First Grade
So have nrl learned np to to try and charge $200 a ticket in Sydney? If they had problems shifting them this year no one is buying next year until discounted.

Given everyone now knows of the NRL's origin pricing strategy, they would have to be stupid to try and pull the same thing next year, again

Chook Norris

First Grade
The NRL somewhat redeemed themselves. I thought there was some really excellent marketing of the 2 for $100 ticket schemes. Framing is really important and making it out as though the deal was "strictly limited" helped. Saw it all over facebook every single day from a variety of sources

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If the Dragons win again this weekend, it will be disappointing if the crowd is less than 30K for their game v the Dogs on Queen's Bday Monday.

some11

Referee
ZcZQZKK.png

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dunno what game you guys were at. Atmosphere lifted several times throughout the night. Only really deflated after Dugan missed the last FG attempt.

guyver78

Juniors
I thought you were there too Guyver? It was pretty quiet in the second half.

Nah mate, I stayed in this year. First time in about 7 years.

Wasn't going to pay $200+ for good seats & by the time they started discounting them to $50 I'd already made plans & invited mates over to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.