What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 v Parra ( any 3 point votes not for Cartwright are not invalid)

Karnivayne

Juniors
-3 Wallace
- 2 Brown
- 1 Manu

1. DWZ
2. RCG
3. Cartwright

If Brown and Manu were playing for contracts they completely justified why they dont deserve one.

Wallace whilst i appreciate and sympathise what he has gone through, definitely isnt first grade quality.

Doomednow

Bench
3. Cartwright - out of control

The rest are just kind of because I have to

2. Soward - played well enough
1. Simmons - the only outside back who looked like he knew what he was doing.

TheFrog

Coach
3. Cartwright - out of control

They were comparing Cartwright with his uncle on Channel 9. But I thought he looked more like a Bill Ashurst the way he held the ball up and mesmerised the opposition. Andrew Johns at his best could do it too. Opposition defences wouldn't know whether to tackle him or go for his supports. These are powerful skills. I've seen Bryce slip passes like his uncle John used to (not yet as judiciously though) but I haven't seen him toy with opposition defences like this and put them in three minds in first grade before.

We need much more of this, and I'd be flabbergasted if those responsible for NSW selections (maybe for next year) didn't take notes.

Last edited:

Copperhead

Juniors
3. Cartwright
2. Brown
1. ET (because he did twice the defensive work of the rest)

They completely owned our forwards, and this has happened in every match this year except when Api is DH. Seg showed a little of his old spark after half time, but it didn't last long. He's nowhere near at the level he was last year.
Blake was terrible (and has been pretty much every week), really miss Idris for his defence, metres and experience.
Without Moylan our season is done.

TeamSatan

Juniors
3.Cartwright .. finally is showing us what we have seen all his career now in 1sts

2. DWZ

1. Brown

Latest posts