What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gorman report.

Surely

Post Whore
Boohoo - who let 12 year old girls in here?

Take it up with zod

I'm happy to discuss the comparison between panthers and sharks this year.

Their great coach , Phil and "free flowing footy" have netted them 5 more points than us and one more win.

SharkShocked

Bench
Last time i checked our squad has

2 raw juniors everyone raves about
1 state of origin captain and kangaroos regular
1 recent state of origin and kangaroos regular
1 on and off state of origin player

And that halfback that everyone agrees is holding us back? He's the coaches favourite player and was resigned ahead of youth.

So you work out where the problem lies.

WTC

Juniors
Not sure of his business credentials, he was a school teacher on the South Coast for a long time.

Surely

Post Whore
Last time i checked our squad has

2 raw juniors everyone raves about
1 state of origin captain and kangaroos regular
1 recent state of origin and kangaroos regular
1 on and off state of origin player

And that halfback that everyone agrees is holding us back? He's the coaches favourite player and was resigned ahead of youth.

So you work out where the problem lies.

Losing toops and gallen was a blow

We are a much better team with gallen lewis and toops on the park.

Throw in gagan and nu brown , we could have fielded a reasonable team

Generalzod

Immortal
Take it up with zod

I'm happy to discuss the comparison between panthers and sharks this year.

Their great coach , Phil and "free flowing footy" have netted them 5 more points than us and one more win.

Take up what exactly??? All I said is that I dont care what happens at Penrith I'm more concerned about the Sharkies, I never mentioned Gould.....

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Gorman will be on this weeks shark cast out tomorrow.

I have heard the rough edit. Wow.

Looking forward to hearing him again.

Last time he was on was after round 4, when we finally came good against the Roosters.

He was very positive back then & I assume nothing has changed there.

I do expect he will be a lot wiser after 8 more weeks of footy though.

cb4

First Grade
Is anyone seriously judging Gorman after 6 months in this cluster f**k of a place?
Seriously?
Gorman is a successful operator, not a magician.

As he described it, this is a project, not a steady made job.
He is targeting other areas in which the club needs work on.

His primary target was the membership base and the game day experience. We have a record number of members, unfortunately the team isn't living up to it's side of the bargain and winning at home.

To become a top tier NRL club, there are certain steps along the way that need to be ticked off. Members is the most important in that aspect.
Sponsorship, who the hell would honestly put their coin near us?
If anyone here owns their own business, are you a sponsor? If not, why not?

Our brand off the field has a lot to be worked on before we can go demanding FoJ sponsorship and big dollars.

Saying that you can't see results because it's not in the open is a childish thing to proclaim. What you can see is a coach with no game plan and a halfback that has nothing left in the tank, yet the attack is on the CEO of the company.

That will do me.

If you ever run into Ben Fairfax, ask him for 5 minutes of his time (which he will give up) and ask him about Gorman. Your 5 minutes of time will become a lot longer.

I doubt we will have a major sponsor by the end of the year, and I am ok with that, as long as we continue to build our brand, and continue along the path that Gorman wants to take us on.

One Solutions walking out, whatever, they were shit anyway. They cried over spilt milk, and the dud we wanted to release is still on our books.
The clash of heads on that one was Gorman showing the club who has the biggest dick, and who is calling the shots.

I would be more worried about a coach that can't get the team up for a local derby, and a half back that didn't want to take a run, before I attacked any form of administration.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Just on reports:

2015 runs:

Robson 30(includes 2 games with zero)

Ben Hunt 65 (has played one extra game)

And we have a coach that keeps picking him

carcharias

Immortal
How come he isn't under such intense scrutiny then?
Hires a bloody banned coach then a sacked coach.

Surely

Post Whore
Who the f**k hired price

Anyway nobody is seriously having a go at Jesus gorman its called taking the piss.

carcharias

Immortal
Funny watching them freak out of the suggestion of an "Underperformin Gorman" though.

Truth is people who don't follow a the bullshit in here are none the wiser.
They think nothing has changed.
The bloke I go to the footy with said it last night.
The team is shit - the club is shit
Nothing has changed
And
He couldn't be f**ked going again this year.

Ads

First Grade
Funny watching them freak out of the suggestion of an "Underperformin Gorman" though.

Truth is people who don't follow a the bullshit in here are none the wiser.
They think nothing has changed.
The bloke I go to the footy with said it last night.
The team is shit - the club is shit
Nothing has changed
And
He couldn't be f**ked going again this year.

Flannos team. Flannos style. Flannos results.

Gorman is making changes. His biggest and most important change will be removing the cancer that is Shane Flanagan. My bluestone mate can't believe how good an operator he is.

fizman

Bench
1. Has One Solutions actually walked away? I am certain that they are still on the jerseys and players polo shirts.

2. Mr Angry mentioned Stacey Jones as a replacement NRL Coach. That is a brilliant out of left field suggestion.

Inferno

Coach
Carch if you had the choice right now to punt Gorman or Flanno and 1 of them had to go, who would you give their marching orders?

Latest posts