What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Juniors
The salary cap drama has been because of players they have released and still paying. That is over for next year. And don't forget they don't have Hayne anymore.
Watmough would have taken a fair bit of Haynes money though.Im pretty sure they to make decisions on Sandow,Norman and Hopoate too,if they all go then sure they could afford Glenn but if they all stay surely they would be capped out.

Watmough would have taken a fair bit of Haynes money though.Im pretty sure they to make decisions on Sandow,Norman and Hopoate too,if they all go then sure they could afford Glenn but if they all stay surely they would be capped out.
Watmough was all but signed even when Hayne was there.

Hopoate's also taking a pay cut if he's to stay at the eels and Sandow will most likely be moved on. I'd say they still have some coin left.

Matrix

Juniors
Watmough was all but signed even when Hayne was there.

Hopoate's also taking a pay cut if he's to stay at the eels and Sandow will most likely be moved on. I'd say they still have some coin left.
Fair enough but surely Glenn would be looking for $300-400 k a year and if they sign Gordon as well,Im sure most other clubs will be asking questions to say the least.

Fair enough but surely Glenn would be looking for $300-400 k a year and if they sign Gordon as well,Im sure most other clubs will be asking questions to say the least.

Why would most clubs be asking questions?
It's not like the Eels will have a stellar roster

I think it is kind of ridiculous you are questioning Parramattas salary cap for next year especially when you compare them to other teams lineups.

blaza88z

Coach
Why would most clubs be asking questions?
It's not like the Eels will have a stellar roster

I think it is kind of ridiculous you are questioning Parramattas salary cap for next year especially when you compare them to other teams lineups.

just because your team is shit doesn't mean they're not near full capacity in the cap, your club has bought really really poorly as of late, Watmough is the worst of the lot

blaza88z

Coach
I am not surprised to see Glenn is the one being pushed out, we need to re-tain Jordan Kahu probably at the expense of Dale Copley and Alex Glenn

Matrix

Juniors
just because your team is shit doesn't mean they're not near full capacity in the cap, your club has bought really really poorly as of late, Watmough is the worst of the lot

Exactly right,if you went off that logic the tigers would be $2 million under the cap with the squad they have but I bet they aren't.

ek999

First Grade
I do like how posters on here like to put players values under the salary cap based off what they think they are worth. Almost always wrong

True
But most of those players were released or won't be at the club much longer.
It still is ridiculous that someone is questioning the Eels salary cap when there is absolutely nothing to suggest otherwise.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I wouldn't think the Eels would be over the cap if they signed Glenn. Although I have no facts.
I don't really see the base as to where people think they are over? Sure they signed Watmough for this year and Foran and Scott from next year onwards but I wouldn't think they are over the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.