What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The forums new sacred cow

webShark

Maybe Murphy wants to go back to QLD, he can play QLD Cup with chance of then the Titans in 2016

Told me he is a qualified electrician who worked in a small business whilst playing QLD Cup. If it didn't work down here , he was going to return and start up on his own. I guess, he deducted it didn't work and may have a gig with a QLD Cup team. He thought QLD Cup better comp than NSW Cup anyway. Shame it seems he won't get a chance, flan no is a huge Robbo fan , if you hadn't guessed by now.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes he's cut it short but do ya think he's gotten any encouragement to stick it out?

He watches Robbo like we all do....

Yes he's cut it short but do ya think he's gotten any encouragement to stick it out?

He watches Robbo like we all do....

Do you know how he's being managed? Have you watched him play NSW cup?

I'm no flannophile, but there are a hell of a lot of inferences being drawn on nothing but speculation.

Welcome to the internet eh.

Card Shark

Immortal
Do you know how he's being managed? Have you watched him play NSW cup?

I'm no flannophile, but there are a hell of a lot of inferences being drawn on nothing but speculation.

Welcome to the internet eh.

I read the weekly match reports & he normally gets a good wrap.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah well its not like he's leading the reserve grade side to bountiful success

Card Shark

Immortal
No he's not.

Doesn't mean he can't do it in first grade.

Some players excel when given the chance - give him a chance!

island pro

Juniors
Feki? Not ready, Feki? Not ready. Feki? Not ready... OMG i'm jizzing all over Feki.

Sums up how things went down a while back... of course not everyone had this attitude shift but it does show that blokes can be more than they seem when given a shot.

You don't get to be the QLD cup player of the year or whatever he was, and keep getting rave reviews in match reports unless you have something to show.

Sure, Panda said he was shit. So what? We will never know if his kicking game (or any part of his game for that matter) will help the team on to greater things unless he is given a chance. He's not behind Thurston FFS.

Surely

Post Whore
I remember the limo in reserves some here proclaimed him to be the next lockyer

Breadman

Juniors
I remember the limo in reserves some here proclaimed him to be the next lockyer

So what's your point? A winger in reserves was apparently once overrated so Murphy is crap?

I'm not a sky is falling type but geezus mate, your constant defending of flanno and any decision he does or doesn't make is just weird. Do you honestly believe the stuff you write or are you just doing your best to be the polar opposite of since73?

Surely

Post Whore
So what's your point? A winger in reserves was apparently once overrated so Murphy is crap?

I'm not a sky is falling type but geezus mate, your constant defending of flanno and any decision he does or doesn't make is just weird. Do you honestly believe the stuff you write or are you just doing your best to be the polar opposite of since73?

As opposed to the constant bagging flanno cops on any decision ?

I've seen this sack the coach call at the club constantly for years its f**king boring

The coach isntthe issue, its the second rate support structure and the inability of the club to attract a standout 6 or 7

As we've seen take Thurston out of the cows or Reynolds out of the rabbits and they struggle.

Then we have the roosters with a star studded lineup great support big third party sponsors and two off games and we beat them.

Take a look at the raiders with sticky you know the guy everyone claimed was f**ked because he couldn't coach a team to score points ? Well they've scored a lot this year, what's changed ?

Latest posts