What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Memberships Onsale for 2015

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So this is the best place to put this, I guess - I've gotten in touch with the ACCC about the jersey I ordered - and paid for - back in February.

I mentioned this in my correspondence to the club, but frankly, I'm disgusted - disgusted - at the level of so-called "service" from this club.
Still no Jersey??? That's Bullshit mate and not good enough.

But stay strong, stay united and go the Blue and Gold!!

oldmancraigy

Coach
Last week we had just over 22k members (think it was 22,015)
Just checked the page now, and it says 21,910

Does this mean around a hundred people cancelled their membership after Monday's game???

Jodeci

Bench
So this is the best place to put this, I guess - I've gotten in touch with the ACCC about the jersey I ordered - and paid for - back in February.

I mentioned this in my correspondence to the club, but frankly, I'm disgusted - disgusted - at the level of so-called "service" from this club.

Get a refund and get Nigel (parra-matters) to get it for you

At least you know he will look after you

What jersey are you after mate? Home, away, 9's, NT or Heritage?

My bad Elementary. I had you confused with another Member.

Would you mind sending me a private message with your number so i can resolve this for you asap.

Thanks

Larissa

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
My bad Elementary. I had you confused with another Member.

Would you mind sending me a private message with your number so i can resolve this for you asap.

Thanks

Larissa

Omg I'm so embarrassed, Larissa - I know what happened, and it was 100% not your fault.

My grandmother ordered the jersey for me, and because she's not great with technology, she never actually checked out. She printed out the checkout screen (not having paid) and she wrote to the ACCC.

So she basically never ordered anything - which is why I never received anything.

I am so, so, so sorry! I shouldn't have taken my tech-less gran on her word, and I'm so embarrassed, and I apologise profusely!

I wish to call you guys tomorrow to apologise again in a more personal manner.

Suitman

Post Whore
No matter what poor old gran did, I still knew Larissa would sort it out asap.
It's good having her in the membership department.

Suity