What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: West Indies v Australia at Kingston on Jun 11-15, 2015

I think the Aus batting line up could get found out in English conditions but when you have dependable tailenders like Hazlewood, Starc and Johnson it's not such a worry.

TheParraboy

Staff member
one session left in todays play

Smith to get his ton, Voges 50 plus and we are around 3/260 at close

Timbo

Staff member
More runs for Darsh I see. Well done Smithy.

I don't get the Roach hate? I quite like him.

JJ

Immortal
can't do much more than 5 hundreds in 6 test matches. But AB is still the man in all forms.

Oh yeah, wasn't having a crack at Smith - he's been brilliant - but nobody warrants comparison to those two, and AB is just mental

Red Bear

Referee
Words can't describe how much I hate Roach. He is the biggest waste in world cricket.
What happened?

Always been a big fan of Roach, very good bowler when he's on (although he seems to be in and out of the side of late for whatever reason).

Pretty good day.

And yes Kumar and AB have the runs on the board. Smith and Root seem to be 3 and 4 at present in terms of world batsmen and Kane might not be far behind them. Amla there and there abouts also

edit - Younis Khan deserves a mention also, been a very good career

typicalfan

Coach
Yeah AB is in another class.

I think he could easily be in all time talks at the end of his career, especially for South Africa, this after a legend has retired only soon prior.

Sangakarra is the best Sri Lankan batsman of all time as well imo.

I don't think anyone is stating he is better than those two overall at this early stage of his career.