What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Bulldogs

panthersam

Juniors
Team comes out in a few hours, big game for us this week. How are we expecting the line up to look?

If Soward isn't named I don't have high hopes. Also if Mansour plays I'd be happy to leave yeo at centre and drop blake for now.

Copperhead

Juniors
1 Dallin Watene Zelezniak
2 Waqa Blake
3 Dean Whare
4 Isaah Yeo
5 David Simmons
6 Jamie Soward
7 Peter Wallace (c)
8 Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9 James Segeyaro
10 Sam McKendry
11 Lewis Brown
12 Sika Manu
13 Elijah Taylor

Interchange
14 Tyrone Peachey
15 Jeremy Latimore
16 Nigel Plum
17 Bryce Cartwright
18 Adam Docker
19 Sam Anderson

NYC

Panthers vs Bulldogs
ANZ Stadium
Saturday 20 June
Kick-off: 5.15pm

NYC coach Cameron Ciraldo to make some changes to his winning line-up for Penrith Panthers’ clash against Canterbury Bulldogs on Saturday. Braidon Burns will play on the wing in place of the injured Christian Crichton. Stanton Albert returns to the squad after making an appearance in NSW Cup last week, Oliver Clark will start on the bench. Corey Waddell has been named 18th man.

Cameron's team is as follows:

1. Brent NADEN (c)
2. Fuimanu ENESE
3. Jack NELSON
4. Shane KIEL
5. Braidon BURNS
6. Dylan EDWARDS
7. Sam ELWIN
8. Stanton ALBERT
9. Soni LUKE
10. Moses LEOTA
11. Kaide ELLIS
12. Tyrone MAY
13. Paea PUA

INTERCHANGE
14. Oliver CLARK
15. Cowen Epere
16. Thomson TUIGAMALA
17. Soni HALA
18. Corey WADDELL

Last edited:

Frankus

Juniors
Tough game. Think we will need to score more than 20 to win this and we've only scored managed that feat twice since we thrashed the Titans in round 2.

MrBlack

Juniors
No Williams, no Graham - that much is guaranteed.

Surely we cannot play that bad for 3 weeks in a row.

Also - where is Mansour ??

Cranky Sod

Juniors
Mansour Re-injured his medial ligament in his right knee. Expected to return Round 16.

With Moylan out and if Soward doesn't play then we will be lucky to score more than 8 points.

meek

Juniors
Mansour Re-injured his medial ligament in his right knee. Expected to return Round 16.

With Moylan out and if Soward doesn't play then we will be lucky to score more than 8 points.

+1 if Soward out even if the origin players dont play for the dogs
Panthers will lose IMO
Wallace was shocking last week needs to improve this week or surely must be a chance to finish his career in Reserves.
Never been a fan of his and last weeks effort showed me why ...

MrBlack

Juniors
Without Wallace, and assuming that Soward is out for a while, what are our options at half then??

Frankus

Juniors
It is sad that more than 20% of our points this season came in round 2 vs the Titans.

Can't see us winning this.

Frankus

Juniors
Without Wallace, and assuming that Soward is out for a while, what are our options at half then??

Hmmm Api is also out isn't he (?) so John, Cartwright and Peachey (please no), Will Smith, Scarlett?

We need to try something to score points. Wallace is not the man to guide us there.

maple_69

Bench
Yeah I'm normally pretty optimistic but if we don't win at least one of the next two games thats it for the season. 5 and 9 with Souths, Melbourne and Easts coming up is game over. I wouldn't be against trying Scarlett especially given it sounds like we won't be signing any young halves.

Moylan will be in the halves with Sowie........for maybe 10 out of 24 games. Who knows what will do until we sack our fitness and medical team

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah I'm normally pretty optimistic but if we don't win at least one of the next two games thats it for the season. 5 and 9 with Souths, Melbourne and Easts coming up is game over.

That's why I made the thread I did. Just this is a hard run and we don't seem to be improving

Remember last time Wallace and Soward didn't play we won. Wallace can't play without Soward so Peachey/John will do a job

Latest posts