What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 State of Origin

Kornstar

Coach
It's pretty good though, creates a bit of fire.

It is supposed to upset people and from what I've seen its worked perfectly!

phantom eel

First Grade
See what f**king Queenslanders are doing !

CHQSCfDUcAEXJ6z.jpg
:lol: That's creepily hilarious.

Might be a bit of biffo on tonight, given the barbs traded in the lead up...

TheParraboy

Staff member
If everyone starts throwing punches, does the ref send them ALL to the sin bin?

Suity

If we are well behind , and the series lost, Id be pretty happy with that :)

In all seriousness it would be a dark day for the game if all the players just kept throwing them. ugly look for the game

Tony Bongo

Bench
If everyone starts throwing punches, does the ref send them ALL to the sin bin?

Suity

Does anyone know the record for the most players sent off in one game? It would be good to see it broken. Didn't we finish a game with 10 men once?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Does anyone know the record for the most players sent off in one game? It would be good to see it broken. Didn't we finish a game with 10 men once?

Don't be ridiculous Tony. I suppose you're going to suggest the referee was sending off our players for making normal tackles or something?

(screw you Harrigan)

Kornstar

Coach
If we are well behind , and the series lost, Id be pretty happy with that :)

In all seriousness it would be a dark day for the game if all the players just kept throwing them. ugly look for the game

Yes, the poor munmy's out there would be very upset with all the violence..........

84 Baby

Referee
Surely if they put the stink on near the end of the game most kiddies would have fallen asleep. I mean it finishes around midnight these days doesn't it?

Either that or they have a massive blue in the car park after the game after everyone has left and it becomes one of those urban legends

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Is anyone passionate about state of origin anymore.

I am but thats just because my dad is a queenslander and i have to listen to him every time they win.

But with this no biff rule i feel the origin isnt what it was and has become more like the nrl just boring as bloody soccer

Luxbet offering a bonus bet equal to your stake on man of the match betting if your player doesn't win but scores a try. I'm on Jennings at $101. (Crownbet have Hoppa at $126 but he's even rubbisher.)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Is anyone passionate about state of origin anymore.

I am but thats just because my dad is a queenslander and i have to listen to him every time they win.

But with this no biff rule i feel the origin isnt what it was and has become more like the nrl just boring as bloody soccer

Imo, this no biff rule is idiotic - this is a contact sport played by big, aggressive blokes, and testosterone is flowing freely.

I tell you, as a former prop, if someone hit a teammate high deliberately, I had no qualms going in with fists flying. I'd get penalised and binned, but I'll be dammed if they didn't try the dirty tactics again.

It's great to legally belt people in tackles, but wgen emotions boil over, let the fists fly, I say.