What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 other games

IFR33K

Coach
The game of RL is really starting to shittt me.

Cowboys lined up for a few field goals with several 'blockers' standing in front of their own players playing the ball. James tamou even interferes with the chasers attempting to charge down any field goal attempts.

Why are they allowing them to not play within the spirit of the game?

Cowboys lined up for a few field goals with several 'blockers' standing in front of their own players playing the ball. James tamou even interferes with the chasers attempting to charge down any field goal attempts.

Yes, I was half-way through writing a post about them intentionally offside at the play the ball (twice).I thought that at least one of the blockers was in front of the ruck....and they actively placed themselves offside (or technically...'out of play'). It's not just the spirit of the game, it is against the rules if the players are in front of the play the ball.

". Players of the
side in possession other than the player taking
part in the play-the-ball and the acting halfback
must retire behind their players involved in the
play-the-ball or to their own goal line.

Having retired the distance prescribed in the
preceding paragraph no player of the team not in
possession may advance until the ball has
cleared the ruck. A player who is out of play may
again take part in the game when the advantage
gained by not retiring has been lost."

Last edited:
So basically, what you're saying is that I got rorted. (And the Raiders)?

Yep. I think you should hire Lionel Hutz and initiate a small claims court action :)

I guess it was a good result for the Eels, but I thought the Raiders deserved better in that game. Thurston's taking out of the attacker in the last couple of minutes was very close to a professional foul.

Yep. I think you should hire Lionel Hutz and initiate a small claims court action :)

I guess it was a good result for the Eels, but I thought the Raiders deserved better in that game. Thurston's taking out of the attacker in the last couple of minutes was very close to a professional foul.

A world where Lionel Hutz is your go-to lawyer wouldn't be a bad one. :D

Joely01

Bench
Not mentioning on the second shot at field goal, the whole raiders side was about 3 metres off side.

hybrideel

Bench
Didn't the warriors do that against the roosters last week. They had about 7 players around the olay the ball blocking defenders so Johnson could get the field goal

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Agreed, the spirit of the game we grew up with is being drained and drained by the NRL.
How long before our great game really dies?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Jackson runs through the ruck after playing the ball and Perret goes in behind him to score a try..... what a load of bullshit. :crazy::crazy: This game is degenerating more and more. How the f**k was that a try?