What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Roy.

And he's not here anymore. But he's still being blamed,
No Accountability by the current board.We need the NRL to nuke the shit out of the board and start from scratch.

Maybe the current board should spend some time running the club instead of trying to expel and suspend memberships so they protect their stranglehold of power on the club.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
but hold on... Being a disgrace 2 or 3 years ago doesn't necessarily mean we should dismiss this last little episode... The majority of this board have been here for over 2 years now and yet there's been absolutely no improvement on and off the field ...

Excuse the interruption Muzz. please forgive me for knocking you off your soap box bro but how many thrashings has our club experienced this season?

How many last season?

How many under Stuart (the great coach since Gibson) and Kearney,
seasons 2013?
2012?
2011?

I think the evidence is there to show our culture is changing and our squad is no longer a turnstile.

How many injuries to our top 25 this season? How many thrashings because of it?

How many dodgy ref decisions are we still copping this season and last?

What about the judiciary rulings over Junior Paulo and Ma'u?

I reckon we are on the up. Many games we lost this season were close. A few f**k-ups occurred like the ones against the Titans and Cowboys @ home but overall we are a much tougher team now. A few tweaks here and there and we are top 8 next season. :D

Suitman

Post Whore
No Accountability by the current board.We need the NRL to nuke the shit out of the board and start from scratch.

Maybe the current board should spend some time running the club instead of trying to expel and suspend memberships so they protect their stranglehold of power on the club.

What, like Roy tried to do?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

Poisoning the rivers, oceans, water supplies takes years to heal after the culprits have departed.

Go back to your trash magazines bro, there's more validation to be found there for you. :D

IFR33K

Coach
If that's so funny, then why were the punters so keen to get rid of that board, just like the punters then were unhappy and got rid of Roy?

Fitzy was a delusional fool that needed to go. His outspoken ways put him and us in the media for no reason whatsoever.

So you agree with stagger 2009 and early 2010 we were a rabble?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Why not get you friend Roy to stop destabilising the board/club and plug the leaks. That's a start isn't it????

The club was a mess from 5 years ago bro, not 2 or 3 years. The current board has had to deal with so much since there appointment,I wouldn't be surprised if they walked.

You put shittt on sharp here, but I bet you associate with at any given chance.

Did I not just say that that the rot started in 08??

So why would he be my friend if I'm putting shit on him now?? Oh that's right because the wankers on 1 eyed eel decided to pigeon hole me as a Roy stooge :roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
So now we've now come to the conclusion that Foran may leave the club because of spag... Phew!! Now that we've got that sorted out we can rest easy

Bigfella

Coach
Get your head out of your arse ifreak

You just think that because someone you hated is out then everything is rosy.

Meanwhile we are letting amateurs f**k this in up with their antics in front of their eyes and people are happy to let them "learn on the job".

It's nothing to do with Fitzgerald or Spagnolo.

Seward was running around along stupid statement after stupid statement and no one gave a shit.

The handling of the Hayne situation was a complete debacle and a fu year later we sign a fullback who no one else wanted and is way past his best.

We might be losing salary cap points for next year. We can't pick the team the coach wants. We couldn't pay Hayne his 2014 salary without releasing him and giving part of this year's cap to him. This year's cap is at breaking point WITHOUT A REPALCEMENT FOR HAYNE.

These clowns have thumbed their nose at the nrl in the face of threats to start next year on negative.

We have been lied to and misled.

Now the board say they didn't know about key clauses in the Foran deal. That is astonishing. They have been written about in here for months.

Sharp basically campaigned on a platform of no such clauses. Doesn't that strongly imply that he and his board would be across those issues? And of course they should have been.

They are bullshitting about this, and seward's "resignation".

It is the worst of all the administrations we have had, and that is acknowledging that all of the past few have been awful.

Open your eyes people. This has been heading for disaster for months and months and months.

But if you say that people call you chicken little, or a hater, or not a true fan.

Get these clowns out of the joint for f**ks sake.

Suitman

Post Whore
Fitzy was a delusional fool that needed to go. His outspoken ways put him and us in the media for no reason whatsoever.

So you agree with stagger 2009 and early 2010 we were a rabble?

I agree with Stagger that the rot started before that.
I would say it started years before that, when the board became answerable to an employee.

Suity

Jodeci

Bench
Why not get you friend Roy to stop destabilising the board/club and plug the leaks. That's a start isn't it????

You have lost the plot.

The previous board were gone from April 2013. They have zero involvement in the club on all levels, the club suspended their Leagues Club memberships so they are not allowed near the Club for over 12 months now.

Players swapping urine samples. Lets blame stability

Salary cap mis-management. Let's blame stability

We are struggling to fill our 2015 first grade team week in and week out cause we have reached the limit for 2nd tier cap for 2015 - Let's blame stability

And today's circus of Foran - Let's blame stability

Zero accountability, that should be the slogan for the club

Rather than move forward, all we do is blame others.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Here comes the cavalry.... Tell me does the plumber switch on a spot light into the night sky (similar to the batman one) to notify you and your cronies that he's in trouble on LU?

You seem to arrive on here all together like a bus of geniuss turning up to play school. Speaking of the challenged where is fartman/phantom? Is it their shift to do the defending soon?

It's a full moon and all the negative loonies are doing what they love doing the most in their mental asylum.

murraymob

First Grade
did foran sign with the current board or a previous one. He appears not happy with changes being made to what was agreed with. If he signed with the current board then no one else can be blamed

IFR33K

Coach
You have lost the plot.

The previous board were gone from April 2013. They have zero involvement in the club on all levels, the club suspended their Leagues Club memberships so they are not allowed near the Club for over 12 months now.

Players swapping urine samples. Lets blame stability

Salary cap mis-management. Let's blame stability

We are struggling to fill our 2015 first grade team week in and week out cause we have reached the limit for 2nd tier cap for 2015 - Let's blame stability

And today's circus of Foran - Let's blame stability

Zero accountability, that should be the slogan for the club

Rather than move forward, all we do is blame others.

You are missing my point. I've stated sharp walked into a mess. We still are a mess. I've stated if the NRL needs to step in so be it. NO BOARD IS GOING TO GET US OUT OF THIS CURRENT MESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts