What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even more Crap XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe we should fold up and become the parramatta circus....We already have plenty of clowns

Massouds tweets:

@josh_massoud: 5. Foran is now entitled to stand his ground on the first contract, which was signed by both parties. That could mean he ends up being paid.

@josh_massoud: 7. The BIG question is WHO at Parra knew about the clauses. Company line is Seward and Arthur were selective, others claim more were aware.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What's way more embarrassing is that the person who has represented the club to the media today is Tim Mannah.
Fancy getting him to do your dirty work.

Suity
Pathetic, but unsurprising. Almost as bad as when the whole playing group had to front the AGM. We have imbeciles running the joint we really do

@josh_massoud: 6. One year's pay would count toward Parra's cap and also hand Foran to either Dogs, Roosters or Titans free for the first season.

strider

Post Whore
I'm gobsmacked that only ONE person in the place knew of the contract clauses.

It seems clear we let it drag out until AFTER the round 13 cutoff

I don't blame Foran or his management for being pissed ... and if they can get some coin close to it they SHOULD go elsewhere .... it's not their fault we are f**king useless

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's becoming clearly as to why we were interested in Jacob miller. It's our fall back option if foran bails.
If he is the fallback option i'm just about done with this club, can we sink any lower???? Has beens and discards is all we will be able to attract. I feel sorry for the coach he is the one to land Foran and the incompetent boobs in charge can't even get the deal over the line without f**king it up.

And people are whinging about an independent review :lol:

hindy111

Post Whore
Id play HARD BALL IF i was parra. Id say Eff use we are folding up as a club.It would be the DEATH of NRL. Watch AFL and soccer kill us-We have had enough.CYA

Someone

Bench
Massouds tweets:

@josh_massoud: 5. Foran is now entitled to stand his ground on the first contract, which was signed by both parties. That could mean he ends up being paid.

@josh_massoud: 7. The BIG question is WHO at Parra knew about the clauses. Company line is Seward and Arthur were selective, others claim more were aware.

@josh_massoud: 6. One year's pay would count toward Parra's cap and also hand Foran to either Dogs, Roosters or Titans free for the first season.

just lol.

I thought we hit rock bottom?

Joely01

Bench
Please say it isn't so Joely....

Got some word Joely?

Well I can only say what I've been told.
Apparently the board members were called in for an emergency meeting tonight.
They were told it's about expecting fireworks to erupt re Foran.

I hope it's not true. Maybe someone else on here who is close to the club can confirm the board meeting is taking place/ took place?

Status
Not open for further replies.