What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i told you so

stevejay

Juniors
hey guys IM NOT A TROLLL im expressing facts we are third thats good but we dont have any strike power compared to any team in the top 10 and will you guys victimse me if we lose the next game or will you guys bathe in your incredulous fantasies

Does the team with the most strike power win the comp?

Minh

First Grade
Good Troll is still Troll and this post proves it to bathe in glory from a close loss to a class multi million dollar team.....

V

Vasilevsky

Does the team with the most strike power win the comp?

Dino is a ****** but in my opinion the Dragons do lack strike power in the outside backs. McGregor has done a fantastic job in getting them to where they are but I don't think they can win the premiership with the lack of strike power (I certainly hope I am proved wrong). To that end, I know Hopoate has hardly set the world on fire this year but with decent players around him, unlike what he has at Parra, he might go very well like he did before his idiotic missionary sojourn. Was reading just now he is likely to part ways with Parra. Given the way the struggling teams are paying overs for various players I wonder of the Dragons would be a chance at getting him.

Minh

First Grade
I think our only chance to win the premiership is to be more mobile than the good teams with the big forward packs and wear them down and run them ragged. Mc Gregor has improved the team so much but maybe we just lack one or two really good big bopper. I'm not giving up, it's still a pretty exciting year for the Red V.

DUB888

Juniors
............ bathe in your incredulous fantasies[/QUOTE]

Isn't this what your doing on this forum!

Lethal25

Juniors
Mods - can someone delete this thread, it's nothing but a fishing expedition by an attention seeker

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints have no strike power? Benji has set up a few bloody good tries and not from kicks. He can sniff a try. Widdop is pretty good too and we have Dugan. Rein has scored some good tries as well from dummy half.

Saints have 1 of the best spines in the comp.

Compared to previous seasons this has been a pretty damn good one so far. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Every game from here will be pretty entertaining for the red V fans. Even when they lose they seem to create 1 magic moment like the 2nd try they scored on Monday. Best try they have scored in a long time imo. Gus Gould and Matt Johns are praising us and calling us a serious threat which is good sign. They are pretty good judges. Better than some here.

stevejay

Juniors
But, Objective View if you'll just humour me for a moment, in what way is McGregor a dud coach?
Come on maaaate. You may well have a point. Here's your chance to win some delusional supporters over to your way of thinking. And everyone will stop calling you a troll. You can't be enjoying that.

V

Vasilevsky

Saints have no strike power? Benji has set up a few bloody good tries and not from kicks. He can sniff a try. Widdop is pretty good too and we have Dugan. Rein has scored some good tries as well from dummy half.

Saints have 1 of the best spines in the comp.

Compared to previous seasons this has been a pretty damn good one so far. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Every game from here will be pretty entertaining for the red V fans. Even when they lose they seem to create 1 magic moment like the 2nd try they scored on Monday. Best try they have scored in a long time imo. Gus Gould and Matt Johns are praising us and calling us a serious threat which is good sign. They are pretty good judges. Better than some here.

Dragons do have strike power in the backs. Dugan and perhaps Marshall. I think Widdop is pretty much strictly a playmaker. His running game is quite limited. 2 centres and 1 winger are good players but only Dugan and perhaps Marshall can be relied on to break the line on a regular basis.

Compared to the last 3 seasons they are going sensationally. I hope I'm wrong but I think with the lack of strike power in the backs, they can't win the premiership this year. With Packer and hopefully someone like Blake Ferguson, Israel Folau or Will Hopoate, they will be extremely hard to beat next year.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Would have been ideal if Saints got Gagai for next season or better still James Roberts from the Titans. He is a freakish talent that kid. With Roberts in the side, Saints would kill it.

What is Matt Dufty like in terms of speed? He is a good up and comer.

The Nick

Bench
Roberts is a freak but he's also one off field indiscretion away from throwing his entire career away. Not worth the trouble IMO.

Duck63

Juniors
Would have been ideal if Saints got Gagai for next season or better still James Roberts from the Titans. He is a freakish talent that kid. With Roberts in the side, Saints would kill it.

What is Matt Dufty like in terms of speed? He is a good up and comer.

What i've seen of him very quick with great footwork