What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 State of Origin

Mickyd39

Juniors
That is exactly the case. It's quite simple really. It wasn't "controversial" as the media are saying to day, it was just a run of the mill everyday style knock on.
Phil Gould's commentating on this incident was some of the worst commentating I have EVER heard. That man was seriously bad last night. I'm sure he had big money on QLD to win. I'm not joking.

Suity

Agreed

Gould was disgusting last night.

I really hope nine lose the RL rights, that would hopefully mean, no more Gould and no more Rabs.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
+1 on Vossy.

Nice guy and did not deserve the chop from Ch9.

He seems to have clawed his way back into the industry now and doing well.

eel01s

Bench
Great game last night in comparison to Game 1. I really enjoyed it, especially Cam Smith sooking and the no try to Inglis!

Can't wait for Beau Scott to join the Eels, boy will he add some starch to our defence.

Eelogical

Referee
While there is a lull between games some serious issues can be discussed. For instance, is it more important to play for Australia or Origin? And, the continuing argument of what disruptions SOO does to the club competition. They used to use the SOO as a selection process to play for Australia, but this doesn't appear to be the case these days. Seems they can't come up with a workable option for the second issue either.

keitel

Juniors
Just heard Billy Slater say that Queensland was "too nice" in game two. I guess it is his way of saying that the team needs to be more grubby like him.

Gronk

Staff member
Loz confirms that Jennings is clear to play in SOO3.

Pearce got dumped for the same thing didn't he ?

ash411

Bench
+1 on Vossy.

Nice guy and did not deserve the chop from Ch9.

He seems to have clawed his way back into the industry now and doing well.

Nup, don't like Vossy at all.

A number of years ago I got picked to announce the blue 7 Gold army player of the year award at the presentation dinner and I was told that I would go up, be given the name of the winner and be asked to announce it, that was it.

I was happy with that, as I am not one for public speaking.

I get up there, and Vossy decided to ask me questions about what I thought about that season (from memory it wasn't a great season) and I got caught completely off guard and had no answers prepared and looked a bit foolish.

So, yeah, Vossy has a stupid face.

Actually I don't mind his commentary, but still...

Kornstar

Coach
Nup, don't like Vossy at all.

A number of years ago I got picked to announce the blue 7 Gold army player of the year award at the presentation dinner and I was told that I would go up, be given the name of the winner and be asked to announce it, that was it.

I was happy with that, as I am not one for public speaking.

I get up there, and Vossy decided to ask me questions about what I thought about that season (from memory it wasn't a great season) and I got caught completely off guard and had no answers prepared and looked a bit foolish.

So, yeah, Vossy has a stupid face.

Actually I don't mind his commentary, but still...

wasnt it 06? I'm sure it was Taylor who was the coach and he read out a farewell letter because he got us to the finals and we'd already signed Hagan.

So the season wasn't too bad. You could have took a swipe at Denis for hiring Hagan!

ash411

Bench
wasnt it 06? I'm sure it was Taylor who was the coach and he read out a farewell letter because he got us to the finals and we'd already signed Hagan.

So the season wasn't too bad. You could have took a swipe at Denis for hiring Hagan!

I'd trust your memory over mine, I took you, after all. You know I wouldn't have been able to, I was scared sh**less being in front of that crowd, there was heaps of people there..

Would have been good to know I was gonna be asked questions though.

Latest posts