What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Pot Odds

Juniors
Very disappointed in Gals comments towards Adam and Sam the podcast asked a question which Flanno answered very candidly to take a shot at the podcast was a d$%#k move

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dont give a flying f**k, Cardy. He's dissing my mates with absolutely no reason, they didnt ask the question, Flanno just said it.
No-one is bigger in this club than its supporters, and most of us have been going for the Sharks much longer than whatever he's been around. f**k him.
Frenzy has been saying it for eons, the club wont move forward while he's still involved.

And I maintain that stance. Gallen is a cancer. His 2 drop kick mates Pissflap and Graham are metastases of the primary cancer.

Get rid of all 3 and the club will move forward.

Hey All. The boys want to fire up the delorean and take it back to 78 tonight.

Was anyone actually at the 78 grand final. The one where we drew? No talk of the replay please.

Was anyone actually at the 78 grand final. The one where we drew? No talk of the replay please.

Unfortunately not, was busy with uni essays and crawled out of my room at 2.55pm to watch it, then crawled back in at 5pm wondering why weren't they playing extra time.

Since 73

First Grade
And I maintain that stance. Gallen is a cancer. His 2 drop kick mates Pissflap and Graham are metastases of the primary cancer.

Get rid of all 3 and the club will move forward.
Drop the Flanno hate Frenz .... You have the wrong opinion of the bloke.

Apparently you fail to see his worth to the club and also fail to appreciate all he has done for the joint.

However Wade.... At no other club would he be getting 80 minutes to trot out that predictability week after week. Hasn't scored a try.... Hhmm - no surprise. In the clear and fell over his own feet... Hhmm no surprise.

I believe what someone else posted on here. How does Robbo keep his spot? These 3 declare it will be so. And on it will continue.

Eion

First Grade
However Wade.... At no other club would he be getting 80 minutes to trot out that predictability week after week. Hasn't scored a try.... Hhmm - no surprise. In the clear and fell over his own feet... Hhmm no surprise.
I've bagged Wade plenty the last couple of years, but he's been one of our best the last few weeks.

And do you blame Flanno for him falling over?

I was there, only Grand Final in modern history not to have extra time allocated because of the previous year with Parra v Drags, and because the Kangaroos were flying out the next Saturday they had the replay on the Tuesday. All in all a total f**kup by the NSWRL and ARL.

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe Flano can see into the future

Gal won't be playing soo next year

Because he won't get picked ever again

RUBIKS

Juniors
He's so far from being the best in his position it's kinda laughable now.

Not sure this is the right thread for it, however in response and while I agree with you... I thought he outplayed Merrin in every game this year and in that final game outplayed Scott (Beau) and Tamou.

Maybe it says something more about our state or selectors than it does about Gal :(