What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

Card Shark

Immortal
Oops, cusp of the 8 then.

Mind you, I think we'll lose this weekend.

But regardless, I'm not a massive flanno fan, just don't see the point in sacking him at this point in time. I only see us going worse, and it costing is plenty. Should be seriously thought about at the end of the year when damages may be able to be limited and less disruption.

Totally agree Eion....except the bit about losing this weekend.

I think we might just have too much power in the forwards for them - all our guys are hitting their straps.

Since 73

First Grade
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Cut the bullshite Carch.

In a conversation about blokes cutting each other grass you made reference to my woman.

Your arsehole of a mate took it further.

If you're happy for such references to be made about your missus then let us know she's not off limits. Otherwise wake up.

Grow a pair and just put your hand up - but don't go the "what did l do route."

You look weak.

This forum is surely going the way of the other dopey sharks forum, where players and staff are abused and ridiculed with out substance. That a moderator would behave in this manner is deplorable. That this site would allow obscene and degrading comments to be posted about players and staff is simply unacceptable. It would seem that this is a forum for twelve year olds to vent their boyish and juvenile inadequacies. What a shame that an otherwise great outlet to discuss my team has degenerated into a farce.

Through the Lens, you should have been here when Nobby, Limmo, Roper and Opes were targets.
Those were the days,
This is nothing

I wonder if The Gnome would have to get his hands on the ball at practice to show his halfback how to pass properly and set up a movement, like Sticky had to with him?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This forum is surely going the way of the other dopey sharks forum, where players and staff are abused and ridiculed with out substance. That a moderator would behave in this manner is deplorable. That this site would allow obscene and degrading comments to be posted about players and staff is simply unacceptable. It would seem that this is a forum for twelve year olds to vent their boyish and juvenile inadequacies. What a shame that an otherwise great outlet to discuss my team has degenerated into a farce.

You aren't being forced to be here.

millersnose

Post Whore
Methinks you haven't read the thread
For a start criticism is warranted and largely put with argument
Sure there are a couple of guys, one in particular, who pretend to be "in the know" and actually cross the line into what many would view as libellous. Never seen a moderator here do it though, perhaps you could quote it as I think either you made a mistake or else you are being a hypocrite.
But many come here to vent and occasionally that will bring colourful language and extreme views that frankly create the entertainment
And as can be seen in this thread the liars get quite humiliated