What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
And hsi centre never passed it to him, because he was so shyte.
He was so shyte , his centre used to run to the other side of the field, to pass it to the other winger.
He was so shyte, the other teams never played down the middle third. they used to aim their attack, down the wide tenth.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
M2D2 was not only a shyte winger he was also a fat winger , once when he leapt for a bomb, he nearly got as high as Matt utai.

Since 73

First Grade
It's all good. - Girly is a mod.

He can slander, accuse, or bully anyone.

No recourse.

Move on nothing to see.

Haha.

webShark

It's all good. - Girly is a mod.

He can slander, accuse, or bully anyone.

No recourse.

Move on nothing to see.

Haha.

So true. 😀. I have had a few posts pulled for being unsubstantiated or rumour. Despite being more concrete than he must be a f$)(ing drug genius.

Surely

Post Whore
Maybe you could start a thread about it and we can keep this one about some unfortunate guy who's arse of a son attacked his parents

webShark

Maybe you could start a thread about it and we can keep this one about some unfortunate guy who's arse of a son attacked his parents
I think the point is , despite the fact you may be right it is unsubstantiated/unproven. At least it wasn't Todd Carney. Can we say that?

Since 73

First Grade
So basically - can everyone stop highlighting the fact you've stepped over a line and highlighted what two-faced phf**ktard you are.

So your whiny little bitch arse don't like it when you're on the receiving end?

Haha.... Gold.

millersnose

Post Whore
I think the point is , despite the fact you may be right it is unsubstantiated/unproven.

That would be covered by the " short odds" bit of the post

Stating something as fact like " lyle told someone to do X" is not the same as " I speculate that lyle told someone to do X"

Surely

Post Whore
So basically - can everyone stop highlighting the fact you've stepped over a line and highlighted what two-faced phf**ktard you are.

So your whiny little bitch arse don't like it when you're on the receiving end?

Haha.... Gold.

Lol I think we can see who's whiny

Start a thread I'll play with you or we can just derail one of your sack the dumb f**k coach threads

Oh and speaking of hiding behind a keyboard