What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Since 73

First Grade
Lol I think we can see who's whiny

Start a thread I'll play with you or we can just derail one of your sack the dumb f**k coach threads

Oh and speaking of hiding behind a keyboard

Start a thread.... lol.

You're a pea-heart Shirley.

Nothing more.
We all know your double standards. Throwing ridiculous warnings around to others for stuff you constantly do yourself.

That's why you're a joke and have zero respect for whatever it is you do.

Surely

Post Whore
Start a thread.... lol.

You're a pea-heart Shirley.

Nothing more.
We all know your double standards. Throwing ridiculous warnings around to others for stuff you constantly do yourself.

That's why you're a joke and have zero respect for whatever it is you do.

The only stuff I ever act on is stuff the poster leaves themselves open to some wanker suing them on , I really couldn't give a stuff about the rest, you're quiet the precious one though, spend years making uncalled for and unsubstantiated remarks about the coach and then get sand in your spadger when you get ridiculed.

So have you fronted flanno and told him he's a useless dumb dopey f**k or do you only do it behind the anonymity of your keyboard over and over and over and over ?

GongPanther

Referee
The only stuff I ever act on is stuff the poster leaves themselves open to some wanker suing them on , I really couldn't give a stuff about the rest, you're quiet the precious one though, spend years making uncalled for and unsubstantiated remarks about the coach and then get sand in your spadger when you get ridiculed.

So have you fronted flanno and told him he's a useless dumb dopey f**k or do you only do it behind the anonymity of your keyboard over and over and over and over ?

Thing is,this website is registered in the U.S.A. were freedom of speech is quite a different meaning than ours,so the threat of litigation is a meek one at worse so I'm led to believe.

I can understand the degree of moderation though being that minors and those with an I.Q. of a gnat frequent here,so they need the certain protections that the NRL would expect of your site.

Since 73

First Grade
GP - Don't be fooled by Shirley's pathetic excuse for him being a two-faced hypocritical grub.

Without his bum buddies in here who all come running to bail him out he'd be in the foetal position.

Ha - and the Flanno argument ..... All roads lead back to Flanno.

Methinks you might be a bit infatuated there Shirley.

Surely

Post Whore
GP - Don't be fooled by Shirley's pathetic excuse for him being a two-faced hypocritical grub.

Without his bum buddies in here who all come running to bail him out he'd be in the foetal position.

Ha - and the Flanno argument ..... All roads lead back to Flanno.

Methinks you might be a bit infatuated there Shirley.

Irony

Wasn't this thread about a poor bloke who was sadly killed by his own son?

Oh, sorry I must have clicked on the sharks forever Forum.

Feej

First Grade
And now a word from the patron saint of the LU Sharks forum...

cu2x0Lb.gif

Frenzy.

Immortal
Geez ey some great old members in there. DJDL, Sheros los Deros, Blacktop-reefy, Bastad Squad. Where did they all go?

Need a wear are they now thread.

What about this for a reminder of age creeping up

49! Feels like only a few years when I was corrupting him. Or maybe him me

DDBC5921-42EF-4D83-8F3F-0D4DD3F994F6.png

Quigs

Immortal
This sounds a lot like the convo's I have with all the other old blokes in the nursing home. Trouble is when we actually all get on the same page so to speak re a particular comrade, someone always spoils it by saying ... "Didn't he drop dead a few years ago."