What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

Since 73

First Grade
Methinks you haven't read the thread
For a start criticism is warranted and largely put with argument
Sure there are a couple of guys, one in particular, who pretend to be "in the know" and actually cross the line into what many would view as libellous. Never seen a moderator here do it though, perhaps you could quote it as I think either you made a mistake or else you are being a hypocrite.
But many come here to vent and occasionally that will bring colourful language and extreme views that frankly create the entertainment
And as can be seen in this thread the liars get quite humiliated
And there it is.

Shirley's cavalry riding in to the rescue.

F Troop.

Trying to justify all the misuse of 'power' on display - again.

Unfortunately, it's akin to a baboon explaining away it's mate eating his own excrement. Laughable by those watching on.

And 12 rounds on?...lol.
Idiots and the truth never agree - so continue your whining about being kept informed.

Problem here seems to be no rules, posters come in and abuse others for no reason but dont like there comments, once that starts it becomes a free for all.

The moderators need to say what is off limits and what is not, and if a poster is ejected put there comment up to see exactly what is was, then if another makes similiar comment they either get removed and if they dont the moderator who removed the original poster goes.

No favourtism

Totally agree TheMess.

As an infrequent visitor, and a person who likes to see facts, rather than abuse or ridicule, I see a great contradiction here. People will only do the things they are allowed to do.

Surely

Post Whore
And there it is.

Shirley's cavalry riding in to the rescue.

F Troop.

Trying to justify all the misuse of 'power' on display - again.

Unfortunately, it's akin to a baboon explaining away it's mate eating his own excrement. Laughable by those watching on.

And 12 rounds on?...lol.
Idiots and the truth never agree - so continue your whining about being kept informed.

Still sooking

How long does the pmt normally last ?

Surely

Post Whore
Totally agree TheMess.

As an infrequent visitor, and a person who likes to see facts, rather than abuse or ridicule, I see a great contradiction here. People will only do the things they are allowed to do.

Yes if that were the case it would be a full-time job for mods , its a voluntary thing none of us are hear to babysit, mods are posters first the other stuff is secondary.

The main function is to moderate posts that could lead to litigation, there are other issues to consider on occasion.

Messiah probably cops the most shit off other posters but shakes it off, others dish it out and when they cop some back throw a tanty and call people poofs and beerhunters like they do at little lunch.

If anyone feels they'd like a sterile environment put your hand up to moderate the forum.

carcharias

Immortal
In my 10 years + ( sad f**king loser I am ) I've never reported one single poster.
I'm not down on the procedure .
Don't really like being accused of stuff that I didn't write.
I can help it if people get a different meaning from lyrics.

McLovin

Staff member
giphy.gif

Problem here seems to be no rules, posters come in and abuse others for no reason but dont like there comments, once that starts it becomes a free for all.

The moderators need to say what is off limits and what is not, and if a poster is ejected put there comment up to see exactly what is was, then if another makes similiar comment they either get removed and if they dont the moderator who removed the original poster goes.

No favourtism

Absolutely ... We live in a nanny state now so we need some nanny state rules! Maybe a grading system like Nrl judiciary has would work ... For example

5 .Very Bad! ---- Unsubstantiated, serious accusations and character slurs that could effect an individuals job /livelihood . eg "The coach is Stupid .He was told this that or the other and he was too stupid to understand " etc etc

4.Bad --- serious unsubstantiated inferences of the above

3. Very Naughty--- Putting the boot in to posters who just don't" get it "or youngsters who haven't the life experience to distinguish between ,"taking the piss 'and 4 and 5.

2. Naughty ----"taking the piss "teasing posters who take themselves too seriously or just don't get it, with frivolous comments such as "your mums fat " or your wife said I mowed the lawn real good "you Thpeek Funny ! HAHAHA etc..

1. Unforgiveable !.... Disagreeing with the popular opinion

May as well shut the forum down if enforce 1,2, and 3.. Just the spice of life, and part of reason this forum thrives. As for 4 and 5 it pretty well self moderates , when that fails moderators do step in .

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
In my 10 years + ( sad f**king loser I am ) I've never reported one single poster.

Not saying you have

Just saying I'd leave it for the sooks

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Seems to me that a few people around here are taking themselves far too seriously. A good portion of this forum involves people taking the piss out of other posters and vicea versa. If you're gonna dish it out - expect it returned in spades. Haven't seen anything in this thread that I would call either offensive or personally insulting. Move on and Up Up !

millersnose

Post Whore
So, does anyone still want to sack surely...I mean Flanno

Both?

Surely must surely be sacked

It's the only way to make s73 happy again
And we want him happy
Remember the days he used to come on here and assure us what a genius sticky was and assure us he had inside knowledge and that"next week sticky will put noddy in reserve grade" and it never happened
Hahah
Noddy was his flanno then
Then after noddy left he turned on sticky whinging every week
Sticky was his flanno then
When flanno is gone the next coach will get the s73 hero worship for a while while he bullshits about having inside knowledge
And then...
Whoever that will be will be s73's new flanno

Since 73

First Grade
Can I report a poster for a false accusation?

Would you bother ?

In my experience the ones who dish out the most shit are the first to cry about forum rules.

Not saying you have

Just saying I'd leave it for the sooks
FMD - how the hell do you type with your hands on each other's dicks?

This can't be real. What are you idiots 12?

Latest posts