What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs manly

millersnose

Post Whore
A manly side packed with talent at home where they don't lose to the Sharks
A shark side missing its two best players
Let's hope Holmes and bird live up to their hype
The centres are a particular worry today

ragzouken

Juniors
Weve come back from 18 points in last two games something we havnt seen from the team in years i hope we can shake the hoodoo

Sharkies by 8

tye

Juniors
Being a Manly local this is always the first game I look for when the draw is released. Unfortunately it nearly always ends in tears. I will be there with my sharkie mate, this year we have managed to get in a box so looking forward to causing an upset!

Since 73

First Grade
Cherry Evans has had a shite year.
Foran has been running the show basically playing halfback.

Rather than cherry Evans having a blinder because he has something to prove getting punted from SOO -it will more than likely work in our favour.
Heap more pressure on a player out of form - as he thinks everybody is expecting him return serve to Mal.

Foran and Stewart said the only real dangers. They are crap in the forwards.

If Lyons plays them.
If not - maybe - us. Barba in the halves running at their forwards would be the game plan is to with. Hands in the pill all day.

carcharias

Immortal
Well my pants are down and my arse cheeks separated in keen anticipation of the pounding
Manly will surely give us.

Born BB&W

Juniors
You serious? What year?

Actually dude I think it was 2005 it was off the chain.

SHARKS FACT: Cronulla?s 68-6 victory over Manly in Rd 24, 2005 still stands as the Club?s Biggest Victory to deliver Manly their Biggest Ever Loss since they entered the competition in 1947. The result surpassed the Sea Eagles disaster at Penrith by 72-12 the previous year.

Born BB&W

Juniors
It's me talking Carch was at Brookie a few years ago when we absolutely thumped them... Definitely we put 40+ on them ... I was way pissed Noddy humiliated them

Snoop Shark

First Grade
The reason why manly halves have done nothing this year is because they are playing behind a rubbish forward pack. We need to take the same tactics to this game as we did in the first roosters game which we ambushed their forward pack.

It's evident we have the advantage in this area we just have to make sure we stick to the plan(if that's what the game plan is)

Mateo is starting today so that tells me manly will have a big emphasis on second phase plays and this is what usually brings us undone.

Feej

First Grade
We never win there so I have this one pencilled in as a loss.

24 - 8 to the bad guys.

Vin Fizz

Bench
^^^^ Got that freshly kicked in the goolies feeling already. That said though the weekend so far has seen upsets so fingers crossed.