What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Critical Rule Changes Required To Make Our Game The Best Contact Sport Across Earth

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
7. All players should play in their lingerie..............wait...................wat

Yea I know, thanks for leaving the space for me to post this.

Love where the quarterback has got her hand. Must feel good for both girls. :lol::cool:

[youtube]AfkKjATCu4E[/youtube]

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
These girls would beat all NRL teams. Can't see how the boys could concentrate on their game for 80 minutes. These girls are here to play. I'm ready to play too.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
#1.Shoulder charges were made illegal because of the risk of serious injury. I don't see how allowing one player to shoulder charge would not conflict with the reason they were banned in the first place. I don't agree with #2 at all. #3. Fewer interchanges are on the way so lets see how that goes. # 4. I have always thought a try that was scored "through the hands" should be worth more than a bomb or grubber kick. Keep working on it Casper, you might be able to make the NRL rulebook so complicated it will make a NFL rulebook seem like reading the Telegraph.

:lol::lol:

^b0ss^

Juniors
Ok dont mean to point out the obvious here lets start with rule one.
1.Shoulder charge even when it was legal normally resulted in a miss tackle and wasnt really what coaches wanted from there players.
Then there is the problem of the chances of the shoulder charge hitting a player in the head which would lead to a sent off or weeks out of the game.A player sent off pretty much would result in a lose.

2.Allow one player in your top 17 to be allowed unlimited interchanges by another nominated player out of the 17.
How could that even work,the thing that stands out to me there is if one of those players got injured now your a player down and the other team still has a unlimited interchange.(just wouldnt work)

3.Bar point 2, for the other three players on the bench bring the interchange down to 6 per game.
Limited interchange pretty sure is in the works and i think will improve the game.

4.Tries from bombs kicked inside the defenders 40 metre zone be worth ONLY one point. Not worth talking about just wont happen.

Sorry to be so neg towards your post but most of it just wouldnt work, limiting the interchange i think will work.

Last edited:

Malabar Eel

Juniors
Outstanding thoughts Casper, i like your brain.

May i suggest a rule where Sandow gets to play under touch footy rules in defence. This will keep him in the game for 80mins to show his attacking prowess...unless he `phantom calls' in which case he would be subbed or sin binned for 5mins.

Latest posts