What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 State of Origin

Suitman

Post Whore
We have been bashed when we have the ball, they are running straight through us at will and our halves have offered nothing the few times we have been on the attack. On top of that we are giving dumb penalties away.

Exactly. I just don't get this ref bashing.
We are being out muscled and out passioned and out done in tactics.
AGAIN!!!.
Seriously can't stand the whinging here.

Suity.

strider

Post Whore
AGAIN!!!.

Suity.

oh rubbish ... their first try was off the back of a blantant strip that cummins 100% saw and ignored ... their second off a 100% milked penalty from cronk just throwing the ball at woods .... the refs gave them a massive leg up to start the game - helps a f**k load

Kornstar

Coach
AGAIN!!!.

Suity.

I'm complaining about the refs in general. Do you think that many penalties is warranted in one half? It's f**king origin there is always more shit in the game!

NSW have been shit though.

Delboy

First Grade
Weighted score, NSW 2, Qld 8, refs 14

The men in the middle are being led by the venue and crowd, unbelievable it is happening again

Noise

Coach
oh rubbish ... their first try was off the back of a blantant strip that cummins 100% saw and ignored ... their second off a 100% milked penalty from cronk just throwing the ball at woods .... the refs gave them a massive leg up to start the game - helps a f**k load

I thought Hoppa lost it cold. And it is Woods responsibility to roll away from the play the ball area. Not stand up in the ruck. Cronk knew this and made sure the red did too. Woods was lazy. It was the correct call

strider

Post Whore
I thought Hoppa lost it cold. And it is Woods responsibility to roll away from the play the ball area. Not stand up in the ruck. Cronk knew this and made sure the red did too. Woods was lazy. It was the correct call

absolute horse shit ... 110% strip and the most blatant milked penalty ever .... you guys should go hold ray warren's hand in the "I'm an impartial new south welshman" corner

Noise

Coach
absolute horse shit ... 110% strip and the most blatant milked penalty ever .... you guys should go hold ray warren's hand in the "I'm an impartial new south welshman" corner

So it is not Woods responsibility to get out of the way? Ok

Kornstar

Coach

Yep, Parker punched it out, not the usual stripping notion but same result.

Noise

Coach
you can 100% tell me with a straight face that cronk didn't do all he could to milk that penalty?

Of course he did because he knew Woods was in the play the ball area...meaning it's a penalty. Doesn't matter how much it was milked, Woods was in the wrong because he just stood in the ruck right next to the dummy half. Dumb. Why do you think players roll away and wait on the ground? It's not coz they are taking a nap. That's what woods should have done

strider

Post Whore
Of course he did because he knew Woods was in the play the ball area...meaning it's a penalty. Doesn't matter how much it was milked, Woods was in the wrong because he just stood in the ruck right next to the dummy half. Dumb. Why do you think players roll away and wait on the ground? It's not coz they are taking a nap. That's what woods should have done

cool - lets forget that SOO is meant to be the show piece of rugby league and play lets play a game of lets milk soft c**k penalties