What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 State of Origin

Snoochies

First Grade
Yeah the refs lost us that game. :roll:

2 Hayne planes tonight from the Maroons. It was a highlight.

Kornstar

Coach
Sorry Kornstar, but you sou like a 13 y.o. whinging girl.
They out played us mate. Nothing to do with referees.

Where did I blame the refs for tonight in that post????

Of course they were too good tonight, you don't hit 50 if you aren't dominant.

My point is that QLD have gotten away with being a grubby team with a blind eye turned on it for 10 years, that is fact. They are great at it because they are allowed to be.

Do you remember the sneaky punch to Birds head by Brent Tate? Myles leading with his head for a while there? Plenty of elbows and grapples in there too.

Sure it's passion, but it's easy to be that way when no one pulls you up on it.

Tonight NSW just weren't prepared, they looked like they didn't train for week and a half.

ash411

Bench
That was embarrassing...

Just Zero fight from the blues. The Maroons wanted it more, and steamrolled the Blues into submission.

strider

Post Whore
well yeah - we got f**kin smashed .... ebery game in queensland is either a qld drubbing or a close nsw win (most often the first)

Suitman

Post Whore

My point is that QLD have gotten away with being a grubby team with a blind eye turned on it for 10 years, that is fact. They are great at it because they are allowed to be.

Do you remember the sneaky punch to Birds head by Brent Tate? Myles leading with his head for a while there? Plenty of elbows and grapples in there too.

Tonight NSW just weren't prepared, they looked like they didn't train for week and a half.

And you still sound like a whinger.
QLD have got away with WHAT for years? Being a better football team?? They bend the rules better than us.
So why don't we? Hey? Why don't we?
They beat us and they were better again.

Suity

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

This.

hybrideel

Bench
So qld made around 800m more than nsw. Qld 38 completed sets to nsw 15. But to put things in perspective to the qld quality, nsw missed 25 tackles. On Monday night we missed 35 against the tigers and only let in 3 tries compared to the 8 tonight

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So qld made around 800m more than nsw. Qld 38 completed sets to nsw 15. But to put things in perspective to the qld quality, nsw missed 25 tackles. On Monday night we missed 35 against the tigers and only let in 3 tries compared to the 8 tonight
And Myth Pearce missed 7 of them :lol:

Joely01

Bench
F**king qld grubs, there is only one plane! The Hayne Plane!

Never use the plane celebration again haha

Someone

Bench
Its QLD's to lose every year. Its been that way for just about the entire origin existence bar NSW producing the odd great halfback.

I don't think il bother tuning in next year. over hyped and you get better games on the weekends anyway.

Crappy game tonight, all hyped up for nothing. Qld can't complain about the refs this game. Every call went their way.

Latest posts