What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 State of Origin

strider

Post Whore
could you imagine sandow in origin with a relentless attack coming at him .... he'd deadset miss a hundred ... his only saving grace would be that he'd be playing for queensland - otherwise he'd miss 200

Noise

Coach
Woods was disgraceful last night also. Think he gave away 4 penalties and a couple of errors.

Gronk

Staff member
It;s not hard to miss a few and give away penalties when you are on your heels running backwards.

QLD were awesome and NSW were in shock.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha yep. When Sandow misses that many in a club game the knives are out. When Pearce does it in origin he will probably get picked for a 10th losing series.
Pou sure told us, how good was Mythell in a big game???

Fitness permitting Keary and Reynolds should be the halves next series.

The Colonel

Immortal
Pou sure told us, how good was Mythell in a big game???

Fitness permitting Keary and Reynolds should be the halves next series.

They should be but neither will be effective at that level. NSW do not have the halves, IMO, now or into the near future that can compete effectively at that level. The spine lacks anyone that can really take the game away from Queensland.

I think this is why there is such a push for the Poms and kiwis to be involved.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They should be but neither will be effective at that level. NSW do not have the halves, IMO, now or into the near future that can compete effectively at that level. The spine lacks anyone that can really take the game away from Queensland.

I think this is why there is such a push for the Poms and kiwis to be involved.
Thats true but they couldn't be much worse, the whole team shit themselves big time. The momentum never swung back after captain negative took the two points. Like that really hurt QLD lol. The sooner him, Daley and Fulton are pissed off the better. That NSW spine was horrendous.

Gronk

Staff member
Hoppa was horrible. He is not a meter eater winger and they gang tackled him all night. With no real footwork, he could no evade their defenders.

7 runs for 20m

eel01s

Bench
Hoppa was horrible. He is not a meter eater winger and they gang tackled him all night. With no real footwork, he could no evade their defenders.

7 runs for 20m

He is for Parra. I would like to see the stats for all Blues players, I bet Hoppa wasn't on his own with poor stats like that.

Having said that he did have a shocker.

The Colonel

Immortal

7 runs for 20m

No one on the NSW side was effective. Qld controlled the ruck speed and had three, four or five players in a tackle at a time. I didn't think much of the ten metres but they used that to their advantage and were able to put pressure on them. Hopoate, IMO, is one of the better dummy half runners in the game. It's hard though when the markers are standing side by side and they are getting the third and more players in quickly. That won't happen in the NRL as often as it did last night.

Qld were the much better side and played to what the refs allowed them.

strider

Post Whore
Thats true but they couldn't be much worse, the whole team shit themselves big time. The momentum never swung back after captain negative took the two points. Like that really hurt QLD lol. The sooner him, Daley and Fulton are pissed off the better. That NSW spine was horrendous.

Qld took their first 2pt opportunity shortly after. Didnt seem to harm their chances.

Qld are still just to powerful for us. And with the motivation of Hodges and everyone hates cameron in full swing they did their good old seige mentality fire up.

Kornstar

Coach
And you still sound like a whinger.
QLD have got away with WHAT for years? Being a better football team?? They bend the rules better than us.
So why don't we? Hey? Why don't we?
They beat us and they were better again.

Suity

Of course i'm whinging, apparently you've never had one?

Every time we have tried to be grubby we have been crucified for it on and off the field, that is fact!

The question is why are they allowed? The same goes for the Storm, why are they allowed to bend the rules like no one is allowed to? It's a fair question.

Someone is facing 5 weeks on the sideline for the dangerous tackle last night, how many did Hodges face? I don't believe there was a 5 week difference between the 2 tackles.

Next you'll be telling us you support Cameron Smith because he has been so hard done by........

Latest posts