What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 State of Origin

Gronk

Staff member
i hope we don't do the usual knee jerk reaction of sacking half the team then starting back at square one next year the only way we will win is to keep the same players together

Agree, however we can improve on the team. 12 months on and I think that Tedesco can get the fullback gig. The halves spots are up for grabs like it or not.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
It shouldn't be called State Of Origin anymore, should be called 'Queensland lets get on it tonight'. NSW needs more help from the reffs like they got last year.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Looking at the two sides, it's clear that NSW really don't have any leaders. How many in the NSW side could you seriously say would be able to captain the side ? Not many pretty much Dugan / Farah / Gallen.

But compare this to QLD - smith, slater, Parker, Evans, cooper, Thurston, Thaiday , Inglis , hodges , and myles.

Plus our halves aren't up to origin ( but they weren't the sole reason we lost)

Chipmunk

Coach
Parra can learn a lot from the attitude displayed by Queensland last night. It was a complete performance across the board, but it was their attitude that made everything happen.

Until Parra develop a similar attitude and mindset, Premiership success is a pipe dream

Kornstar

Coach
Parra can learn a lot from the attitude displayed by Queensland last night. It was a complete performance across the board, but it was their attitude that made everything happen.

Until Parra develop a similar attitude and mindset, Premiership success is a pipe dream

It's called passion......we certainly need that more consistently.

Gronk

Staff member
Fire up merkins

CJbeOLAUYAAMEGN.jpg

ash411

Bench
Fire up merkins

CJbeOLAUYAAMEGN.jpg

I don't know, but too me, that picture looks doctored...

not that I am a QLD fan, or surprised that a QLD would make a sign like that, but if you really look at it, it looks photoshopped to me..

Someone

Bench
the photo looks photo shopped for sure, but there was definitely a sign at Suncorp last night with that exact writing on it.

ash411

Bench
the photo looks photo shopped for sure, but there was definitely a sign at Suncorp last night with that exact writing on it.

They really should use the actual, un-doctored photograph then, it's very irresponsible to use a photo shopped image when talking about something bad that happened, and using a photo shopped image as evidence.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't know, but too me, that picture looks doctored...

not that I am a QLD fan, or surprised that a QLD would make a sign like that, but if you really look at it, it looks photoshopped to me..

Nope, you could clearly see it on the coverage. Not doctored at all.