What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 State of Origin

ash411

Bench
the photo looks photo shopped for sure, but there was definitely a sign at Suncorp last night with that exact writing on it.

This one looks even more shopped than the other one

2A580B0200000578-3154103-Smith_is_set_to_meet_with_his_Melbourne_Storm_club_on_Thursday_t-m-9_1436399089678.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Agree that it looks photoshopped. It's the image that News Ltd have been posting on twitter however.

Gronk

Staff member
This one is real however.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14

ash411

Bench
This one is real however.

Yeah, saw that one, it surprises me the way it was made, I was expecting something handwritten, not quite sure how they made that, I'm guessing it was printed on paper and pieced together.

#riseforcameron is a bit disgraceful if you think about it. One bloke got a bit upset when he saw another bloke carrying on over a penalty while he'd just been crippled and lay on the ground. The other bloke copped a bit of criticism for carrrying on like a heartless merkin, and will go on to earn megabucks in the media when his celebrated career ends.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
#riseforcameron is a bit disgraceful if you think about it. One bloke got a bit upset when he saw another bloke carrying on over a penalty while he'd just been crippled and lay on the ground. The other bloke copped a bit of criticism for carrrying on like a heartless merkin, and will go on to earn megabucks in the media when his celebrated career ends.
Yeah poor Cam :(. Life just isn't fair some times.

#riseforgrub