What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

kurt faulk

Coach

hello everybody. welcome to the 10th season of this league. wow, 10 years. it feels like i only set it up yesterday.

you know the drill, tell me if you're in or out. hopefully everybody is back in.

i have activated the league and made a few changes.

i have added an extra point for all blocked kicks. i felt they were too low for such game changing events.

i have deleted the kicker as agreed last season.

i have added a new flex position - WR/TE. i felt you can already start 3 rbs which should be enough in a non ppr league. starting 4 rbs is too much and will provide too much of an advantage for managers with 4 start worthy rbs.

i have also added 2 ir positions so if your players get put on ir you can hide them on your roster during the season. however you must cutdown your roster to 14 players the following season.

so with that out the way

CHAMPIONS

2014 - Canberra Shineys - managed by Paullyboy
2013 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2012 - Henne Badger Don't Care - managed by Skeletor
2011 - Hot Beef Injection - managed by abpanther
2010 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2009 - Narrabri Dazzlers - managed by Dazzelx01
2008 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2007 - JKA SAINTS - managed by kurt faulk
2006 - wellingtoncougars - managed by douglasallen

DRAFT ORDER

1 - SouthernSkins - Forest Dragon
2 - Narrabri Dazzlers - Dazzelx01
3 - An Orange Peanut! For Me? - Big Mick
4 - Hogs - Big_Tim
5 - The Stunts - Cupid Stunt
6 - Henne Badger Don't Care - Skeletor
7 - Stonecutter Sharks - Stonecutters
8 - Hot Beef Injection - abpanther
9 - The Belicheats - pennywisealfie
10 - JKA SAINTS - kurt faulk
11 - Donte Drink & Drive - nick87

12 - Canberra Shineys - Paullyboy

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.

please drop your players asap. your roster needs to be cut down to 14 players. draft can start whenever everyone is happy.

waiting list

zombie
tom
dogslife
horrible, horrible qb
one tree hill

Last edited:

Stonecutter

First Grade
Yes back again and hoping Bradys suspension gets overturned. The changes should freshen up the season. Stephen Gostowski a long time staple of the sharks roster has been promoted to the Sharks assistant coach.

I am dropping my players as we speak.

nick87

Coach
Im back

Victor Cruz, Julius Thomas and Brandon Marshall on the block, looking for 2nd round picks

I'm back. Not sure how I made the playoffs last year with my mess of a team. I'll probably be picking 1st next year.

Skeletor

Juniors
Henne Badger Don't Care are still in. Roster has been cut down.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

a trade has been banged out.

jka saints give 1.10 and 2.10

donte drink and drive give 1.11 and bmarshall.

kurt faulk

Coach

welcome back boys. i was starting to get a little worried about cupid as his post history showed he hadn't posted at this site since the last draft.

Cupid Stunt

I have barely breathed for 8 months. New jobs, starting new programs, trying to workout new Gov tenders, about to move to the new house... Ready to win Powerball & sleep for six months!

On the flip-side, my new bike is off the boat & due to be delivered tomorrow or Wednesday. Specialized are slow, but at least now I can go get lost on some long trails! :D

kurt faulk

Coach

it's been six weeks now and no reply to pms or emails sent from fleaflicker from forest dragon. really want to start the draft soon. i'll give him another week.

Big Tim

First Grade
Kurt,

Can I ask that you email me when the draft starts? My ability to check LU is not good..... no forums at work and sporadic internet at my new house.

I can have email access at work, so I should at least know to get on my phone and make a pick.

Cheers.