What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm on board with Eele's logic from the last thread.

Taker and Lesnar are having a ***** slugfest (or, being more realistic, probably a *** bout) and Sheamus comes out, thrusts the briefcase into the arms of a confused referee, and brogue kicks the f**k out of Taker.

He then covers, the ref shrugs and counts it, and he rushes off cheering.

We could then get a backstage interview where he realises he has not, in fact, won the title.

Gold.

Sanchez

Coach

Taker and Lesnar are having a ***** slugfest (or, being more realistic, probably a *** bout) and Sheamus comes out, thrusts the briefcase into the arms of a confused referee, and brogue kicks the f**k out of Taker.

We could then get a backstage interview where he realises he has not, in fact, won the title.

Gold.

3t5ec7.jpg

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
MITB is starting to bore me to be honest. It's like every second title reign begins with a cheap win that everyone sees coming (maybe not when it happens, but the fact that it does happen and how it happens).

The only person who could pull off the "cashing in on someone who isn't the champion" is probably R-Truth.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was trying to think of a way to interrupt the match so that Taker preserves his legacy and Lesnar saves face - and I completely forgot the man, Seth Rollins, is champion.

FML.

Parra Pride

Coach

Gold.

I'm now on-board with this idea.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Even better. Cena, fresh off the heels of beating Seth Rollins in under 2 minutes, runs down and debuts his 58th finishing move, 'the springboard 5 knuckle shuffle of doom'! He lays out both Lesner and Undertaker, they then feed every single NXT star to him (sometimes 2/3 at a time), and he obliterates them all.

Now that's money!

mackdadday

Juniors
I wouldn't mind seeing the Wyatt family get a few extra members. Turn a few of the directionless boobs in the wwe into something meaningful again ala Ravens flock. Doesn't have to be that they were brainwashed..just disenfranchised. Would give them airtime on the big shows and maybe even get people a little more interested in the little shows. It'd fit in well with the theme of what he's got against reigns being pushed while the hard workers get nought. A group big enough to take down anyone.

Sanchez

Coach
I wouldn't mind seeing the Wyatt family get a few extra members. Turn a few of the directionless boobs in the wwe into something meaningful again ala Ravens flock. Doesn't have to be that they were brainwashed..just disenfranchised. Would give them airtime on the big shows and maybe even get people a little more interested in the little shows. It'd fit in well with the theme of what he's got against reigns being pushed while the hard workers get nought. A group big enough to take down anyone.

I wouldnt mind them doing that with the Authority. Someone like Jack Swagger can turn his back on We the People and put his hand over his heart and say Authority

Matt23

Staff member
Speaking of the Wyatt's, apparently their thinking of revealing the identity of "Sister Abigail"