What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXXIII: Honouring He Who Shall Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
enjoy.. where you off to?

now that i think about it, i haven't been in a while myself... i really should get out and check out what the victorian snowfields are like..

personally, thredbo is my favourite..

Perisher. 3 days of skiing should be good, until I injure myself

Come to think of it, she js a terrible wingwoman. She never once set me up with one of her loose high school friends, and ever since she's either hated the girl I was with or tried to belittle me in front of a prospective hottie.

You know, if she weren't pregnant, I'd slap her the next time I saw her.

f**k it do it anyway

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Got to laugh. Had someone friend request me last night called Kevin Minion. Noticed him posting on Bushy's site too. Classic stuff :lol:

Red Bear

Referee
enjoy.. where you off to?

now that i think about it, i haven't been in a while myself... i really should get out and check out what the victorian snowfields are like..

personally, thredbo is my favourite..
I went to Falls creek 10 years ago or so, was good.

I had planned an NZ trip, might still go for a short period of time (just because I can, no accomodation fees). I love snowboarding, it's so much fun. Hopefully will go down to victoria later in the year also if I have a free weekend for some more snow.

I also love thredbo. When conditions are good there those big long runs down the mountain are great fun.

Shame everything is sooo expensive in Australia.

adamkungl

Immortal
I looked at Queenstown, it's no cheaper, still over $100 a day lift passes, despite the myth that flying to NZ for a ski trip is cheaper than driving down in NSW.

Maybe the less popular fields are though, not sure.

Red Bear

Referee
I looked at Queenstown, it's no cheaper, still over $100 a day lift passes, despite the myth that flying to NZ for a ski trip is cheaper than driving down in NSW.

Maybe the less popular fields are though, not sure.
I can get lift passes for NZ 70 odd a day in Cardrona (Wanaka), compared to over 100 in thredbo. Also there are hostels all around the with $30 a night accomodation, which I can't anything like that in Aus, accomodation is expensive as shit.

Also I have family in NZ which makes accomodation even cheaper. Snow is often better also (but not always)

With flights its not really cheaper, but it's a better holiday if you want to go for a week or longer.

Last edited:
May sound odd, but if you can get cheap airfares, the Japanese snow fields are significantly cheaper.

Better quality snow as well and they operate pretty much the year round.

Dragon2010

First Grade
If I hear about Adam Goodes one more time this week on TV, I'm going to put a 12 gauge shotgun shell through my TV.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I think I understand the issue a bit better. I thought it was just about booing, but apparently criwds are singling him out. Thats not on.

In saying all that; its on repeat right now and I am tired of hearing about it. Clearly Victorians are rascist pricks; lets nuke them and get on with life.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Adam Goodes is a massive softcock sook.

I mean, what sort of professional performer doesn't anticipate someone to eventually boo him?

And because he has been such a whiny bitch, people have realised they can target him with boos and he'll crumble like the flaccid lump of useless flesh he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts